Chapter 1

A/N: Lets all pray for all the people who died and got injured at the Orlando Shooting

THEY DON'T DESERVE THE HATE

Btw this is my first story and sorry if its poorly written.
Also, English is not my native language, so sorry  for the grammatical errors if there are any

-----EDITED-----

Shawn's Pov

Im now alone, walking the streets at night. I just got out of juvy after 2 years, and trust me, it was the worst part of my life. No one bothered to visit me. And that is the time when I realized that im alone, nobody cares about me, not even the people I call "Family". I couldn't blame them tho, because I, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, the guy that couldn't hurt a fly, the guy that brought shame to his family, was a criminal.

I can see the light. It's getting brighter every second. Is my time over? Great, after 2 years of hell, im literally going to Hell

Suddenly, everything was black.

Cam's Pov

"I'll be there in 30 minutes, ok babe? I love you" I told my boyfriend while driving. He told me to come over for some reasons.

He hung up. Without even saying i love you too. It broke my heart. He's been cold for the past week and i dont even know why. What if he's cheating on me? I then felt my car hit something. I quickly got out of my car to check what it is.

"HOLY SHIT!"

 I just hit someone. I then checked for his pulse, luckily it was still there. I cant help but look at his face, who wouldn't? He was so handsome. "Stop cam, you have a boyfriend" i thought to myself. I then dialled 911 and told them what happened. About 5 minutes after the call, the paramedics finally arrived and brought him to the ambulance.

"Hey nashy, i think i wouldn't be there this night. I got into an accident. Im so sorry."  I messaged him
"Ok" he replied. Thats it? Not even asking how I was or where I am?

I have no time for his bullshit. So i followed the ambulance to the hospital and waited for the man to be treated. Wait, i dont even know his name. After 1 hour of waiting, the Doctor finally approached me.

"Are you here for Shawn Mendes?" The doctor told me.

"Uhhh yes." So that's his name. Its so perfect, like his face.

"And how are you related to the patient?" He asked me.

"Uhhh....Im uh.... his boyfriend?" My eyes widened by my own answer. I didn't mean to say that.

"There weren't any serious injuries. Hell be out tomorrow. You can now visit him but he would be a little bit drowsy from the medicine we gave him"

"Ok thanks"

Thats it for now.
Votes and comments will be truly appreciated :)

Byeee