Chapter 2

A/N: There's smut on this chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding hahahaha its too early for that :p

-----EDITED-----

Cam's Pov

I went to the door.Should I knock or will I just go in? I decided to just go inside. When I saw him there, my heart suddenly humped out of my chest. Awwww He's so cute while sleeping. Too bad his face has 2 bruises. At least he doesn't need stitches. (A/N: stitches haha ok bye)

I got a chair and sat beside him. I felt really sorry for him. My phones got a message. But I didn't bother looking at it. I checked the time and it was 11:47 PM and I was really tired.

I lied beside him since the bed was queen sized. He wouldn't mind right? I mean, I saved his life. But I'm also the reason why he needed saving. Despite being very cute and handsome, I can see that he's a bit skinny. I wonder why.

"Goodnight, shawn" I closed​ my eyes and faced the other way.

Shawn's Pov

I woke up and my head hurts. Then i felt something move by my side. There was a man sleeping beside me. Wtf!? What is he doing here? What am I doing here? I tried to move him but he woke up. He looked at me and smiled. And I was captivated by His eyes .He has hazel brown eyes and a really beautiful smile.

"You're awake" he said

"Not to be rude or anything, but do I know you?"

"Oh im sorry. I forgot to introduce myself." He said while chuckling. "Im Cameron, Cameron Alexander Dallas.
You can call me Cam." He gave me his hand to shake it, and I did. It was so soft. "And im so sorry for putting you here. You got hit by my car" he said while rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Nah its ok, accidents happen. Could you pls get me some food? Im really hungry"

"Sure, what would you like to eat?"
He can eat Cam's ass lol jk bye

"Some Muffins would be nice" I told him while smiling.

He laughed lightly and got out of bed and went out of the room.

I wonder why he's here. Calling 911 would was so nice of him, but staying here? Gosh, he must be a really good person.

After 15 minutes the door opened. It was a nurse.

"Where's your boyfriend?" She asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows. I don't have a boyfriend.
We'll I had one before Jail.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Im really confused.
(When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no hahaah jk bye)

"The man sleeping beside you earlier" she said politely. Im now more confused. Did he tell them he was my boyfriend? That's weird. We barely know each other. Ill just ask him later.

"Ohhhhh, him. Hes getting me breakfast"

"Just tell him to sign these discharge papers and you're ready to go" she handed me the paper and pen and walked out of the room.

Cameron, my boyfriend? I wish. Hes not even gay, I think. Im now thinking about life before jail. My family, they were really nice, but I caused so much shame to them that they didn't even visit me. My so called friends? I don't think they even know what happened to me.

And my ex boyfriend, Nash ,he was the reason i was jailed. But after all that he has done and made me do, I still love him.

Im fighting my tears right now. Why am I still alive? Just to have more pain? I don't deserve this!

And that's it for now

Hope you liked it and thank you for the reads, votes, and comments on the previous chapter.

Sorry for the 2 short chapters

Ill try and make them longer next time :)

Byee