Chapter 3

------- EDITED-------

Cam's Pov

Im on my way back to Shawn's room. I dont know what type of Muffin he likes, so i just bought some chocolate chip muffin and a blueberry muffin.

I went to his room and he was sitting on his bed

"Hey"

"Boyfriend huh?" He told me while laughing. I got nervous and scratched the back of my neck.

"Uhmm I figured they wouldn't let me visit you if im not related to you."

"The nurse told me to give this to you" he handed me a paper and our fingers touched. My heart is now beating faster."You need to sign it."

"Ohh ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im now driving my car while Shawn is in the passenger's seat eating his muffins.

"So Shawn, where do you live?" He seemed to have tensed up by my question. Did I say something wrong?

"Uhmm, I really don't have a place to stay right now" He managed to say

"Really? You could stay with me!" Did I just say that enthusiastically? Oh my God, I probably sound desperate.

"Nah, that's too much. I can't accept your offer"

"Please Shawn, I wanna make it up to you" I'm not giving up. Im sure nash would understand. Hes the best boyfriend ever. I mean was the best boyfriend ever. He was cold for the past week.

"Fine" He said while looking outside the window.

"Consider yourself lucky, youll be roommates with the hottest guy in the world" I said cockily.

"Cameron, stop talking to yourself." He said, looking at me now with a smile in his face. His smile is so perfect. I glared at him.

"Whatever. And call me Cam"

"Sure Cam, the hottest guy in the world" He says while laughing

"That's more like it. So Shawn, how did you get here?"

"What do you mean? I've been living in California all my life"

"Well you just said that you don't have a place to stay, so I figured that you just moved."

He's now playing with his fingers. He's obviously nervous about something. I don't think its right for me to ask those kind of questions. I placed my hand on his shoulder

"Hey man, its ok. You don't have to tell me everything. All you need to do is trust me, Shawn" I said while rubbing his shoulder.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I can see the pain and suffering.

"Do you trust me, Shawn?"

"I trust you, Cam"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're now at my apartment. I haven't​ told him yet that there was only one bedroom. I want him to find out for himself and look at his reaction.

"So, where's my room?" He asked me shyly.

"The truth is, there's only one room" he furrowed his eyebrows. "You'll be staying in my room..... With me" His eyes widened. "Don't worry, I wont rape you. Since it wouldn't be rape if the other person liked it" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

His face blushed a deep shade of red.

"Just kidding, you should have seen your face." I said while laughing. He then laughed awkwardly