Till the End - MPreg

Zayn's pov:

"Liam i need to go back to work" i whined when liam showed no signs of leaving me. After coming back from 2 months of honeymoon, in Sydney, which is by the way one of the coolest place on the planet, liam was still so horny, not like i am complaining or something but i was getting late and liam had his hands tangled around my neck and was kissing my throat, sending sparkles in my stomach.

"Dont go" he mumbled "i am still not satisfied"

Breathing was the last thing on my mind when liam was acting this way but yeah i need to get back to work "i will come soon honey, i promise" i said and gently unleashed myself from him.

"I love you" i kissed his cheek quickly and went out of the door.

As soon as i went out, i saw louis waiting for me at the staircase.

I gave him a pressed smile and took a step towards him but stopped when i felt something was holding my coat.

"Liam, baby, i have to go" i whinned, turning around to see his hand gripping my coat.

He forcefully pulled me back in.

And to be honest i am not surprised, liam has gained quite good weight and strong abs with all the work out he does. Its insane come to think about it but now he is empowering me.

"Dont go" he mumbled, kissing me soft and deep, with complete lust, pinning me on the door.

"Whats special?" I asked with a smirk

"You look so hot today" he mumbled and started unbuttoning my well ironed shirt.

"Li, i have to wo-"

"Is your work more important than me?" He asked, raising his irresistible hazel eyes stare on me, giving me his famous puppy look.

I just blankly nodded a no because i was way too hypnotised at the moment nd honestly cant say a yes to that.

Liam's lips curved into a grin as he got back on kissing me.

One after other all my clothing fell on the floor and all i could do was get mesmerized by the way liam's tongue worked on me.

"I aint coming to work louis" i shouted and i swear i heard a faded 'i am not at all surprised'

-----------------

"This is so damn uncomfortable" liam whines, shifting his place on his chair to find a comfortable spot.

"Thats what happen when you get fucked like evry single morning" louis says sharply making liam flush pink.

"Shut up!" Liam tries to hush him but that resulted in me, harry and louis laughing.

"Stop laughing zee you caused me this" liam growled beside me.

"Sorry sweetheart but i was not the one pulling your tie- pushing you against a wall, silently begging you not to leave while unbuttoning your pan-"

"Stop it zee" liam hushes in embarassmnt making harry pinch his cheeks in aww.

We were in a conference hall, held by my dad and we all were invited but right now it was just me louis and liam harry in the room.

"This chair is really not comfortable" i said shifting myself because the moment my back rested on the chair, it started burning.

"Do you guys have angry sex? Full of aggression and need?" Louis asked with a scowls on his face.

Liam was again shading pink and i just flashed a middle finger on him.