Memory Loss

Its been 3 months since Chris James Malik is born and zayn's life cant be perfect. He started having a domestic life, which once he never thought he never will.

Liam on the other hand was coping up from the c-section. They- actually the girls, made a nursery for Chris, next to their room.

8:45 am

"Babe dont go, you took so tired" liam suggests, watching zayn wear his tie. Last night liam's switches were stingy so when chris was crying, zayn went to assist him and since junior malik was in a playful mood zayn couldnt sleep at all.

Chris slept around 7am and zayn was suppose to Attend the meeting for his clothing line in next town which he was avoiding from ages. This was the last day so he has to go anyhow.

"I wish i could stay, but its important! During your pregnancy i almost avoiding everything babe, cant do it any more" zayn bent down and kissed him "i love you"

"Do you really have to go, zayn? Atleast take louis with you... You havent slep last night, babe, i dont think you should drive" liam said, passing him his coat.

"I'll be fine,Li, you worry too much" zayn sighs and picks up the sleeping baby from his bed "baba will miss you, monkey" zayn kisses his forhead and puts him back.

"See you and miss me!"

"Missing you already, zayn" liam said in a sad tone, like he didnt want him to leave like at all. Zayn holds his face up with his pinkie finger and kisses him long and in full of need and leaves telling him that he will come as soon as possible...

-----------------------

11:30 pm

"So where are you?" Liam asks, holding his phone between his ear and shoulder, his busy hands folding chris's small clothes.

"On the highway; babe" zayn chuckles on phone.

"Dont talk and drive zayn" he scolds and lies down next to chris who was moving his hands in air excitedly.

"I am on an empty road, liam, plus I've missed your voice sooo much since morning so suck up and talk to me" zayn demands loudly, on hearing zayn's voice chris looks at liam quickly, giving a pause on whatever he was doing.

"Looks like chris wants to talk to you" liam chuckles

"Ahhh my baby!! Give your phone to him, want to hear his coos"

Liam nods and places the fone next to chris. He gets up from his bed and goes to the nursery to place chris clothes back.

He could hear chris' loud squeal of excitment making his lips curl.. After arranging the clothes and while putting back the toys in their place he hear loud cries coming from his room.

He runs back and sees chris crying loudly, turning into deep shade of pink, like he was just been picked by a stranger or something.

"Sshhh what happened to my bugga" liam cheers as soon as he picks up chris and starts rocking him on his shoulder, gently rubbing his back.

The toodler cries for a while but smoothen out, making some small whimpers, clutching his shirt tight in his tiny fist.

"What happened chris?" Liam asks, mostly asks himself, because yea ofcourse the toddler aint gonna reply him.

He picks up his phone from bed and see that zayn hanged up, he tried calling but the line came unreachable. Before liam can actually worry about, chris started crying again and that thing left liam's mind.

2:00am

"He should've been back by this time harry" liam cries, tears running down his face.