Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Weekend Summer House

Tohru woke up to Kyo staring down at her, smiling. She smiled back, curling up to his bare chest, dragging a finger up and down it. She felt his muscles twitch and she giggled. Kyo took ahold of the fingering hand, pressing it to his mouth and gently kissing it.

"What's wrong?" he asked when he had heard her sigh.

"It's nothing really..."

"Does it maybe...have to do with last night..." She closed her eyes curling up to him more as he embraced her.

"It's ok, I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Just how...you respected my discion...about...how far I wanted to go..." He smiled pleasently at her and kissed her forehead.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I'm not going to do anything that you arn't ready for. It could be forver just staying like this...and I would still be the happiest person alive." Her eyes opened slightly wider, and gasping. She pulled her head away from his chest, staring into his eyes, before sliding her hands up to wrap around his neck and kiss him deeply. She kind of suprised him, never had she kissed him like that on her own. Favoring the moment, he kissed her back just the same, a slight moan escaped from her throat, he smiled, but stopped before he could lose control of himself. He learned more from her everyday and wanted more, she never stopped amazing him. She looked at him a bit confused. "C'mon, lets go get some brekfast." She nodded siling and followed him downstairs.

Tohru stepped outside after breakfast, to feel the nice summer weather. Kyo made his way out as well, hugging her tightly from behind.

"It's so nice out...man I wish we could just get away from this dump."

"Huh? What do you mean, where?" He thought for a few seconds before grinning widely.

"How about you and I spend a nice weekend stay at the summer house?"

"To...to..togteher? Alone? Nobody there?"

"Yea, oh course...but we don't have to..." She looked at his somehwta saddened face and reconsidered.

"That actually sound kind of nice," she said smiling.

Shigure and Yuki had made their way back home by late afternoon. Stepping into a kitchen they found a note from Tohru and Kyo, stating where they had gone to. Tohru had made sure to make some food for them to keep for the wekend, all they had to do was reheat it. Shigure could hear a low groal come from Yuki's throat.

"Yuki-kun...I know you like Tohru..."

"What!"

"I know you like her...and I notice you have been quite jealous of all the time they spend together. But I ask you...don't interfere with them." Yuki looked at Shigure in shock, then skoffed heading off to his room.

Tohru and Kyo arrived at the summer house. It was empty just as he had said. No one ever stayed here anymore. He took their bags to the rooms and came back out to find Tohru in the kitchen making dinner for them. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. She laughed and tapped him on the nose with the sauce covered spoon.

"Later, let me make dinner!"

"Hmmm later...ok!" he said grinning. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

After dinner, they had curled up on the couch together watching a movie on tv. Kyo was bored, nothing was on t.v. that interested him much, as well as Tohru. As she watched the movie, he sat there staring at her.

"What is it?" she said when she had noticed him staring at her.

"Oh, it's nothing sorry." She nodded and turned back to the t.v. screen. He still kept watching her, never taking his eyes off of her. She noticed again and turned around.

"Kyo, what's wrong? Why do you keep staring?" He had an expression like no other she had seen before. She couldn't explain it. "Kyo...tell me what's wrong..."

"Sorry, sorry...it's nothing." He turned back to the t.v. She turned his face towards her and he became a little suprised.

"Don't say nothing...I know you better than that." He sighed.

"It's nothing, really. I was just thinking. I'm gonna go take a shower ok?"

"Yeah, I might head off to bed..."

"Ok, well, goodnight." He kissed her softly, but she never returned the kiss back to him.

Kyo got out of the shower, dried off and put his flannel pajamas pants on, and walked into his room, drying his hair. He opened the door and found Tohru standing by the large balcony window, as if she was waitng for him. When she heard him come in, she turned around and stared at him.

"Tohru, you're...you're crying! What's wrong!" He rushed over to her placing a hand on her arm. She fell into his arms sobbing. He lead her over to the bed where she could sit and try to calm down. He sat down with her and rubbed a hand over her back. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"I just...feel...bad," she sobbed.

"Feel bad, why?"

"It's just so hard to explain..."

"What is it?"

"It's nothing...just...i'll be fine..I promise...ok?" Something about her voice reasuured him she was telling the truth.

"Ok. I trust you."

"Thank you Kyo..." She leaned over burying her face into him, hugging him. He hugged her back, stroking her hair. She sat back down on the bed and wiped away a tear.

"Well, you can have this room since you're in here. Goodnight then."

"N...no..." she whispered.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said no.." she repeated grabbing his arm.

"Oh...w...well you have the other room then. Fine by me."

"No..." she said again.

"Wha...what? What do you mean no? Where are you sleeping?"

"H...here..."

"Ok then i'll take the other room..." He turned around and she tugged at his arm once more.

"No..."

"No, what do you mean no? There are only two rooms, so if you take this one then I take the other one."

"No!" He started to become very confused and irritated.

"No? What do you mean no! Where am I sleeping then!"

"Here..."