Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Tohru's Problem

"Hey! That tickles! Stop!" Tohru burst into laughter as Kyo tickled her stomach.

"Nope!" Tohru pleaded, hitting his chest with fists lightly, until he stopped.

"Thank you. Boy, I thought you'd never stop!" she said breathing heavily. He smiled at her.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry." She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Anyway, want to see what's on T.V?

"Sure." Kyo put a hand under her legs and around her back, picking her up, and carrying her to the couch. She laughed, grabbing onto his neck for support. He sat down on the couch, nestling into the corner, Tohru sitting on his lap.

"Suddenly...I'm not so interested in watching T.V. right now..." she said curling up into his arms.

"Good..." he replied holding her close and grinning.

"What's with that grin, huh?" she said tauntingly.

"Oh, nothing," he chuckled.

"Right then." She smiled running the back of her fingers over one of his cheek. He closed his eyes, placing a hand upon hers and nuzzled it. "Kyo..." He took her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it.

"Yes?" He kept her hand, giving it a few small kisses.

"Oh, nothing. Never mind."

"You sure?" She nodded, drawing her hand away and clenched his shirt. He picked up her chin, kissing her forehead, and she smiled lightly. "You seem a bit down."

"No, I'm ok, just a bit tired."

"Then why don't you go to bed?"

"No, I'm ok. It's still early." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Ok, well if you insist." She nodded, placing a arm around his neck, curling up to him. He leaned down to kiss her, but she seemed to shy away. "Well...I think I'm going to go shower." She stared up at him, then got up and walked to the other room.

Kyo returned to the bedroom some time later and found Tohru already in bed sleeping. He leaned over placing a hand on her shoulder, he was about to kiss her cheek, but decided not to, leaving the room. Tohru turned around staring at the closed door. She threw the covers off and opened the door running out of the room. Kyo was making his way up the stairs to the other bedroom when Tohru ran up behind him embracing him.

"Tohru?!" He looked down at her clamped onto him and sighed. "Come here." He tried to take a hold of one of her arms, but she stayed latched onto him, holding him tighter than before. "Tohru!" He could tell that she wasn't going to listen to him, so he gave up.

"Kyo..." Tohru's voice sounded different from usual.

"Wha..." He couldn't even finish his sentence as she ran her hands down his chest, making him muffle a slight moan. "Toh...ru..." Kyo felt her hot breath on his back as she pressed her face into it. He grabbed her hands, pulling her around to face him. "What's with you?"

"Hmm..." she looked down at the ground.

"Tohru!" He said pulling at her wrists. "Answer me!"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's ok...can you just tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help." The grip that he had on her wrists loosened up.

"I just want to be with you Kyo..."

"But you are."

"No..." she drew herself closer to him, then looked up at him.

"Tohru..." She went up on her tippy-toes whispering something into his ears, making his eyes open wide.

"W...what?"

"You heard me."