Chapter 3 -Dylan

"Hahahhaha I sniped you man" I jeered to jayson ,into the microphone on my computer. Jayson and I are best friends,strangely enough we hated each other at first because,we both thought we were better at call of duty. "Lucky shot" Jayson mumbles. Then when I was just about to shoot him again I hear jaysons little sister calling out to him. Jayson disconnected the game....."Groan that's the third time this week he's combat logged." I go downstairs and turn on the Tv. A reporter comes on looking disturbed. The next seven words he says changed my life forever. "INFECTION HAS SPREAD TO THE EAST COAST!!!!! the camera gets splattered with blood and falls while I hear a scream. "Oh no...Oh no oh no" I mutter to myself. I grab my Iphone and call Jayson......ring......ring......ring. He didn't pick up,and I shove the phone in my pocket and I hear some moans from outside and banging on the front door. Next thing I know the power goes out leaving me in the dark. I grab a knife and slowly open the door.. I see my already infected parents eating our dead dog,Caitlyn. "AHHHHH" I yell and quickly slam the door shut. Guess I'm not going anywhere soon,mighty aswell board this place up. "Good thing my dad works in the food department I can live off this stuff for weeks" I say to myself while packing a bag full of beef jerky and water bottles. Then I hear glass breaking and the first wave of infected break through.