❀ Epilogue

"Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."

- Madame de Staël

One year later

"May I present to you my beautiful daughter, Ellie!" A round of applause clamored over the ballroom as I adjusted my brilliant red colored long dress. The bodice and front of the skirt features decorative floral-patterned embroidery. I carefully walked down the stairs with my annoying scarlet high heels; trying not to trip myself. All was looking grandiose as I gave my father a soft smile and gently linked with his arm, moving along proudly in front of the guests.

He cleared his throat gaining their attention to us. "I was wrong about her, when I thought gold and wealth can make her happy. From that thought, I forgot to consider her feelings when I arranged her to a marriage immediately. My mind changed when I saw how happy she was with someone whom she truly really loves," As you can see, my father accepted Jungkook to our manor to stay when I told him everything happened in the tower. My father was amused that he's a half-witch and thought he could be useful. Nevertheless, he doubted him at first but in order to prove his loyalty, my father made him as his personal assistant to his business works and travels. Thankfully, months later, they've become in good terms and satisfied to Jungkook's performance. Things went smoothly as me and Jungkook can happily see each other freely and strengthen our love. Well, when my father found out how deeply we're in love with each other, he was skeptical at first but approved our relationship in the end.

"So, thank you Jungkook for everything and also taking care of her," Jungkook nodded not far away from us. "Again, Happy Birthday Ellie!" They briefly clapped their hands again and the musical instruments started to play in a mellow tempo. Boys and girls have begun to pair in the middle and danced along to the music while some already took their feast on prepared delicious foods. My father left me afterwards in need to entertain the other guests; particularly merchants and nobles. 

On my vision, a guy making its way towards to my direction with his alluring features from intoxicating eyes to his luscious lips that I still clearly remember the details of a boy whom I met on that particular day. "May I have this dance, beautiful lady?" A smile crept to my face and gladly took Jungkook's offered hand.

"Sure." I answered. He lead me to the center and we faced each other as I placed my hands to his shoulders while his to my waist. Jungkook rested his forehead to my mine with our faces were inches away and could feel his hot breath. We smoothly swayed rhythmically in sideways until his face contorted in shock. 

"That necklace, I didn't thought you're still keeping it." He commented.

"What are you talking about?" I snickered and grasped the crystallized pendant. "Of course I still have it, it's the most precious birthday present you ever gave to me."

He chuckled to my response and said, "In that case, I will give you another precious birthday present," He halted our dance leaving me confused to his action.  

"Everyone, may I have your attention please?" The people inside the ballroom ceased their respective doings including the musicians. Only whispers can be heard and anticipating eyes heading to our presence. 

"When I first met her, it was magical and she changed my perspective to everything. She was the first who accepted me despite of who and what I am. She didn't even hesitated to leave me but bravely remained to my side. From the day that I met you, I had the feeling that I would love you," I don't know why but my vision starting to become blurry and felt the butterflies in my stomach. "Despite the quarrels we had, our feelings will always yearn for each other. So it's my turn now, I'll always be at your side and," Jungkook knelt down on one knee before me and fished his pocket to present a silver ring with a small diamond on top of it. 

"Ellie, will you marry me?" My eyes widen in surprise and stunned by his unexpected proposal to me. I took a deep breath and excited to say this important word. 

"Yes!" Joy filled his face and hugged me tightly like he was the luckiest man in the world. A tear escaped to my eye while I hugged him back and thanked the heavens for this magnificent day.

The guests around us happily clapped their hands; plastered with smiles and tears to some closest girls of mine. My eyes scanned to the guests one by one however, one person stood out motionless among them; halting my eyes to a black dressed woman with a veil covering over her head. Behind the veil, I could see her sinister smirk to us as she turned her heels around and hid behind the guests completely out of my sight.

Far away in the woods

|3rd Person's POV|

A guy wearing a black cloak clutched his hood tightly over his head when a cold gust of wind blew to his direction. He fastened his walk in a hurry as he tried to look back; perturbed to the shadows behind him. Unfortunately, the guy already reached the dead end which is at the peak of a cliff above at the height of the roaring blue sea. 

"You have nowhere to go Jimin. Give us the ring now!" The oldest one, Jin demanded.

"And why should I?" Jimin mocked though he coughed hardly afterwards.

"We know you wouldn't last wearing that ring, it'll drain you slowly. We and mother will forgive you of treason if you give it back to us brother." Taehyung took the turn to convince his once closest brother.

"Mother will forgive me?" He scoffed at him and whirled around facing the wide clear ocean. Jimin prodded a pebble using his foot and observed it as it fell onto the sea.

"Only a fool will pull that stunt." Namjoon ridiculed to his attempt.

Jimin turned around at them again and gave them his charming eye smile. "Yes, a fool but, I have the ring so I'm not a fool yet mad!" He spread his arms and let the gravity pushed him down having the same fate as the pebble. The witches frantically ran to the peak of the cliff and searched for him, sadly no trace of his body was found. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Thank you very much to all the readers who kept reading my fanfiction til the end~! ^^  

Gladly accept any critic comments and votes.

ANNOUNCEMENT: CHECK THE SPIN-OFF OF THIS FANFIC CALLED 'THE LOST BLOOD | P.J' IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS AND KNOW THE SIDE STORY OF JIMIN.