Sisters Love

WARNING: This is a BabyxSpringtrap story. I have no idea what came up but I thought of it.

-War was coming in Washington where a popular diner named 'Circus Baby's Pizza World' is located. Baby is terrified. Ballora was too scared to play music. Funtime Freddy and Foxy just sat around. They were going out of business due to the war. Baby really needed someone, someone to comfort her, someone to be with her, her dream guy. Though she has never seen someone qualified for her dream guy, so whatever? Wrong.

-One night when Baby was asleep, she dreamt of being in a place if comfort. There wasn't anyone trying to hurt her or anybody, in fact, in her dream she thought she was all alone. After thats what she thought, in her dream, she was greeted by an animatronic like her, but he had bunny ears and his name... Was Springtrap.

-Every night, she always dreamt the same dream. She was always overjoyed to meet Springtrap, and upset whenever it was over, she was always aware of her feelings for him but he wasn't real, its not like she could do anything about it. At least thats what she thought.

-1 year of these dreams later, her and her friends are moved away from their home by their boss. They find out that they are relocated in Texas at a place named 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'.

-Baby finds out Springtrap is real and they spend all their free time together. Their friends begin to notice, how would they react? What will happen to 'Circus Baby's Pizza World'? Though the biggest question is: How will separating be like?

God that is long. Now this may be a weird ship but, who knows! Plz comment your thoughts about this.

#Spriby