Hetalia Review

I always wanted to write reviews of different Anime but I never knew, where I should write it. And since I have my own Admin Diary, well... why not?

And of course its all about our lovely fandom: Hetalia

I dont want to say good things only because thats kind of bullshit.

So lets start:

Hetalia: Axis Powers (Japanese: ヘタリア Axis Powers Hepburn: Hetaria Akushisu Pawāzu?) is a Japanese webcomic, later adapted as a manga and an anime series, by Hidekaz Himaruya

Hetalia: Axis Powers (Japanese: ヘタリア Axis Powers Hepburn: Hetaria Akushisu Pawāzu?) is a Japanese webcomic, later adapted as a manga and an anime series, by Hidekaz Himaruya. The series' main presentation is as an often over-the-top allegory of political and historic events as well as more general cultural comparisons. Characters are personifications of countries, regions such as Hong Kong and micronations with little reference to other national personifications. Both positive and negative cultural stereotypes form part of each character's personality.

I do love Hetalia and the fandom got me already in the first episode.

Its like Himaruya throws you right into his world of people with the personality of stereotypes of different countries. Sounds weird, is fun.

Every character has its own personality and look like. Thats one huge point why I love Hetalia. The characterdesign. I really think its the only anime where I like every single character in there. (except the holy roman empire. He's so annoying.) I also like the short story's and little informations (sometimes extremely useless but its still funny to know) about the history of the world war 1 and 2. Or better: during that time.

Now things I dont really like is the time of the episodes. I mean who doesnt get annoyed after 5 minutes watching to switch to a new episode? I kinda understand why studio Deen and Funmation did this. Probably because its not funny after a while but still. (Does someone has the DVD Box of Hetalia? Is it the same concept?) What I also didnt liked was the scene recycling. You probably remember this part were the axis stucked on an island and "fighted" against the allies. And one scene was shown over and over again which was kind of annoying. same goes for the Hetalia movie: Paint it white. The movie was overall pretty cool but there where always filler episodes from the main series.

Also, I hated the chibitalia series that I began to skip it during the second rewatch. I dont know why but I hadnt fun watching these parts.

okay this was my little review. I also have the Manga at home and there are also parts which werent in the Anime just to let you know :D

If I need to rate this Anime I would give 4 and a half stars of five. :D