Cody Simpson

You were laying on his bed when he came in, looking sweaty, hot and mopey from his photo shoot.
When he'd left this morning, he'd been all pepped up and excited, big smiles on his face, leaving only after he had kissed your cheek ten times.
"Cody? What's wrong?" You asked, abandoning the movie that was playing on his TV to make sure he was okay.
In reply, he let out a long sigh and opened his mouth to try to talk, only stopping when his voice caught in his throat.
That's when you knew something was truly wrong. Cody was always such a strong person, never letting anyone or anything get to him. He only breaks down when something really bad happens.
"Come here." You said to him sympathetically, opening your arms out to him and only putting them down when he had his face buried in your neck, and even then they were locked firmly around his body.
You sat there with him, hushing him while he tried to tell you what was going on, but stopped multiple times due to not wanting to talk while crying. You said what you needed to, when you deeded to, when it was needed or wanted and where it was right. You didn't try to give any suggestions to what he should do next time he gets too overwhelmed, knowing this would make things a lot worse than they already were.
You knew exactly how to help him get through this, and it was by doing exactly what you were doing now.
That night, when you were sleeping, you served as the big spoon to comfort him however he needed it. With your face on the back of his neck, pressing a soft kiss there on that bone whenever you'd hear him get worked up again. Your arm was around his waist, resting there lightly in case he needed or wanted to get up when you were sleeping.
This was one of his favorite things about you. He could act however he wanted to in front of you without being judged and he knew it was going to stay like that for a long time.