Justin Bieber

"Ju, you ready to go? I heard it's going to rain." Justin stood in front of the mirror in the fitting room, his eyebrows scrunched in concentration. He turned to face me. "What do you think, Y/N?" I looked at his outfit: a light blue dress shirt that fit him perfectly, black slacks, and dress shoes. "I like it." He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss. He started to walk back to the dressing room. "But-" he spun around. "Bieber, this isn't your style at all. What's the occasion?" He looked down quickly and avoided my gaze. "Oh, well...in case I need to go somewhere nice." He darted back to the dressing room. I shrugged and crossed my legs while I waited for him. This type of behavior was nothing new from him. Justin has always been able to make me laugh, and he's a bit on the awkward side, but I love him that way. He had been acting especially strange lately, but I didn't question it considering it was Justin. He walked out of the fitting room smiling as he put out his hand for me to hold. I politely took it as we walked to buy our clothes. When we got outside, I could see the water droplets splashing onto the pavement, before feeling them break on my skin. "I knew it was gonna rain! Let's run to the car, babe!" He nodded and started to run, dragging me along with him. He jumped in the drivers seat as I ran around to the other side. As he started the car, he put his hand between us instinctively, and I interlocked mine with his. He stayed silent as he drove, and I was getting more and more worried. Why was he acting so strange? "Um...Ju?" "Hmm?" he replied. "What's the matter? You've been acting...weird." He just shook his head and kept driving. I sighed and dropped the subject, knowing he wasn't going to talk about it.
"Justin, where are we?" He got out of the car and opened the door for me on my side. "YOU are at a bookstore. Take this piece of paper and 20 dollars. Follow the instructions carefully. I'll be back in 30 minutes." He kissed my forehead and drove off. I stood on the sidewalk, baffled. I looked down at the folded piece of paper and opened it slowly.
Dear Y/N, You have 1 hour to follow every step on this paper. You don't follow, I don't pick you up. Better get started! <3Justy
I laughed to myself. Justin had an interesting sense of humor. I continued reading.

Step 1: Enter the bookstore behind you. Pick any 2 books you want, because I know you're not good at making decisions.
I turned and entered the bookstore. He was right, I'm horrible with decisions. I found two books in 5 minutes and used his money, knowing he'd be upset if I didn't follow his intricate plan. The next step said to go to a clothing store nearby, so I walked until I found it.
Pick a dress. When you find it, get a matching pair of shoes. Try them on in the dressing room and buy them on the spot. By that, I mean wear them out of the store.
I rolled my eyes. He wants me to ask the cashier to scan the clothes on me? I sighed and followed the instructions, not really sure what was going on. I asked a woman to help me and warned her I was on a tight schedule. "What's the occasion?" She asked politely. "Honestly? I have no idea." I laughed and she picked up one dress and a pair of shoes, already put aside. "The dressing room is over there. Justin picked it out himself." I stared at the woman in disbelief as she smiled back at me. I ran to the dressing.room. It was a simple pale blue dress with flowery heels, but it was beautiful. I thanked the woman and checked the time. 40 minutes left. I opened the paper quickly.
Step 3: Go to the hairstylist down the street. Say that Bieber sent you. 
I walked out in my dress and heels, ripping the tags off as I went. When I reached the hair salon, a woman with blonde curly hair approached me. "Did Bieber send you?" I nodded. "I could tell. His description was spot-on. Take a seat honey." I sat down silently as she got to work. I didn't see what she was doing until the end, when she spun me to face the mirror. "So? What do you think?" I gasped. My hair was in perfect curls, each ringlet gently placed. I always talked about wanting to see my hair curled to Justin since I had never done it before. It was incredible. I thanked the woman and pulled out the money and she waved me off. "Already taken care of. That boy really likes you, ya know that?" I blush and respond happily. "Yes, yes I do." With only 10 minutes left, I look at the final 2 instructions.
Step 4: Bakery across the street. Buy anything. Spend all of your money.
I got too excited to read the last step and crossed the street. The rain stopped, so my hair stayed intact. I walked around the quaint bakery, wanting to buy it all. The man behind the counter smiled at me. "How much money is left?" Realizing Justin let this man in on his plan too, I let him help me choose the perfect dessert items, including cookies, brownies, 2 cupcakes, and a couple chocolate truffles. I stepped out of the bakery and check my watch: 1 minute. I checked.my paper for the last step.
Step 5: Look up.
I looked up slowly to see Justin standing in front of me. I gasped at him. He was wearing the outfit we bought this morning, matching me perfectly. He took the bags in my hands and put them in the car behind him. We stood there in silence for a moment, before I started to speak. "Justin, what is all this...?" He held my hands. "Y/N, I love you. More than anything on this planet. I can't imagine life without you, because you are my life. And I want you to be in my life. Forever." Justin kneels down slowly, pulling a small velvet box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" I smile as a tear rolls down my face. I pull him up from the ground and kiss him strongly and with love. When we pull apart, I whisper, "Yes." As Justin starts to widen his smile, I hear the click of a camera, noticing my surroundings. A cameraman is nearby, and the people from each place I went to are clapping and cheering, along with other spectators. I didn't care at that point. I focused on Justin. "I love you babe. Thank you so much." "I love you too, so much. And don't thank me, hun. I thank YOU. For being my everything." I smile even wider as I kiss him again, knowing he truly his the man I will always love and spend the rest of my life with. Forever.