How You Met

(important a/n at the end, please read)

Four: You transferred the same year he did. You two met while you were struggling to get onto the train. He helped you. You remember thinking that if you didn't know he was Marcus Eaton's son, you would've thought he was Dauntless-born because all the motions seemed to come naturally to him.

Eric: Eric uses to be your older brother's best friend before he transferred to Dauntless. You never used to talk to him though. You did however have the biggest crush on him back when you were both in Erudite. You transferred the same year Tris did.

Peter: You two had been neighbours since you could remember. You hated him and you were convinced that he hated you because he used to always making fun of you and tease you. You transferred to Dauntless in hopes of getting away from him because you thought that was the least likely faction he'd wanna go to. Plus, you thought he was a great Candor because he never hesitated to insult you. He, however, followed you into Dauntless.

Caleb: You were Marcus Eaton's daughter so you knew the Priors very well and were close friends with Beatrice and Caleb. Your father abused you and your brother so when he transferred to Dauntless you saw how hurt your father was. That's when you decided to transfer to the faction the Marcus hates most - Erudite.

(A/N Hey guys! Thank for reading, I wanna do this book a little different. The updates ciné according to you! So after each chapter I'm going to put a goal of reads and/or votes and once we reach that goal I'll post the next preference/imagine! Alright so this chapter's goal is 10 reads and 5 votes!)