Chapter 23: Continued Torture

[Trigger Warning]

Chapter 23: Continued Torture

Year: 1225

Age: 29

Masyaf

  Abbas walked towards me with a knife in his hand and Swami smiled once he also saw the knife. I wanted to roll my eyes or sigh or something to show that I was not scared. When I looked down to myself and remembered, I was the one bound and not them. Damn. Abbas walked over to me and then smiled as he brought his knife up so I could see it. It had just recently been sharpened. I was in for something that I did not want to be a part of. Abbas looked over to Swami and then back to me. He examined the wounds that Swami gave to me. He smiled when he looked at my lips. He looked over to Swami.

“Try not to hurt anything ‘important’.”

  Swami nodded his head. Fuck me, I was in for something painful and something I would have to suffer with for a while. Abbas and Swami walked around the table looking at me to find their next target area. I knew they were not going to kill me but I would not be surprised if they nearly killed me. Swami stopped by my right side and then tilted his head a bit towards me. I saw Abbas smile and nod his head. Swami turned to me and lifted up his knife.

  I closed my eyes waiting for the cut but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to find Swami still looking at me with the knife held up, ready to attack. He lowered the knife to my stomach. He wanted me to see what he was going to do. I turned my head but he fiercely grabbed my face and turned it towards the knife so close to my stomach. He lowered the knife a bit more before the knife hit my stomach.

  He still held my face to the knife on my stomach, I tried to move my head out of his hands but as I did so he lowered the knife lower and lower. He had already broken the skin and was now giving me a deep cut. He slowly moved the knife across my stomach as he held my face to look at his evil doings. My teeth clenched trying to stop from screaming in pain. He stopped and lifted the knife covering in blood up to my face. He let the blood drip down on my face and then moved the knife away from my face.

  Abbas was next in line to hurt me. He moved to my legs and slowly and painfully moved the knife across my leg. My hands went into fist and unclenched and clenched again. I was full of anger and pain. Abbas stopped and then did a quick cut on my leg giving me even more pain then the last one. He moved away from the table and so did Swami. They walked over to one of the doors and talked for a second before they both charged at me and started to cut me everywhere.

  I wanted to scream, yell, or cry, anything that would let me release this pain. The only thing I could do was clench my fist and teeth until they stopped. It hurt so much. I had to be strong; it was the only way out of here alive. Once they finished, I looked down at the damage and I was covered in blood. The blood on my neck was starting to dry and I guess that was a good sign. I rested my head back trying to forget about the pain and think about something else. Abbas looked at me and smiled.

“Looks like you need some help. Is that little girl returning to the surface?”

  I stayed silent. I knew that if I let my mouth say anything that would only get me in even more pain. I swallowed hard to try to forget about the cuts. The pain all over my body started to throb. When I did not answer Abbas punched me in the side and then looked to me. I groaned before looking to him. He had anger in his eyes. He wanted payback from all the years Altaïr stood on top when he thought he should have.

“Non.”

  That is all I wanted to say to respond to his answer. I did not need witty comments right now. Although, I had a few to say but I did not say them. I did not need them and they would only get me in even more trouble. Hurt me even more than they had already hurt me.