The Three L's: Locked, Loaded, and Lost

I walk through first, and it was the exact same feeling as the other portal. Minus the water because it wasn't raining. The room I walked into was exactly as I expected. A gray, almost completely dark room, save the light coming from the portal. The smell of metal that has been sitting there for a while hit my nostrils. Azia stumbled in shortly after, followed by Renee and the rest of the group. Nick snorted. "It's to dark I can't hear you," he quoted from Spongebob. Leave it to Nick to make serious things laughable, and vice versa. "Quit it. We have to figure out where we are." Renee shoots as shes walking around the room. "There has to be a light switch somewhere." We all look around the room, trying to find that magical thing that lets us be able to see. Something metal falls to the floor, followed by a yelp. "Are you ok?" I say."Yea! I just.. hit something. I can't tell what it is." Azia says."Oh.. I think.. I think I found it!" Emily says with grunt. A click sounds, and the whole room lights up with a brilliant white glow. 

    Around us stand bookshelves, filled with books, and in the middle, are tables. On these tables aren't guns, however. On the tables, stands a lone cat, surrounded by sticks of metal, with glass balls on the top. "What's a cat doing here?" I questioningly say. "WHO CARES??? IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!" Azia squeals. "Can we keep it??? Please please please!!!!! I can take care of it!!!" "Azia, we are going to be killing things. You can't keep a cat and expect it not to get scared.." Nick says. "I can tame it! Joseph taught me how to make things calm and not want to run!" Azia says. Under her breath, I can hear Renee mutter, "I feel bad for this cat and every cute guy she finds.." I try really hard not to laugh, but a snort slips through. "What are you laughing at, huh?" Azia spats. I hold my hands up in defense. "Nothing! There was something in my throat." I quickly reply. "Good. Now I am keeping this cat, like it or not." Azia says some words that I have never heard of, and the cat looks at her, and walks over, like nothing ever happened. "I think I'll call you Kitty for now. I'll eventually figure out a real name." 

  "Okay, now that that is over, what do these do?" I say getting everyone's attention again. "Emily, you have any idea? You're more advanced at this stuff than I am." I walk over and pick up the strange, lightweight rod. "I HAVE seen these before, but I don't remember how to activate them." She mutters, also intrigued with the odd work of art. 'Hold the staff in your hands, and press the orb with your palm for ten seconds, then say a name. Any name you want, and it will be called when you say it. It will activate then'  The same voice that gave me that power at the fight says. It helped me then, so why wouldn't it be helpful now? I take the staff, put my hand over the orb, and said a name. I don't know where it came from, but I say it. "Titan." I whisper.

    The room became a whirlwind of noise, and then it finally quieted down. I was alone. The staff I had in my hands turned to white, but the orb that was originally clear, turned black. Inside the orb was smoke, spinning in a circle. I look around to gather my barrings again, but I was in a room that I can't describe. It has no color, no sound, and no floor. "Jackson. You have named me 'Titan'." Says my staff. "Throw me out from you." Scared out of my mind, although things like this should be common, I do so. The staff hits the floor, immediately standing straight up. "Do not be alarmed, I am here to teach you. I am called, a Guardian, but you have called me Titan. I help you along you're journey." It says. It starts to change in major ways. "I transform depending on the situation. I can fight myself, in this form, but also, you can use me as a weapon of you're choice. Just say what type. Try it now." Instinctively I say gun. Titan transforms into a Sniper Rifle, I think a Barret 50. Cal., if I remember correctly. I grab it, and aim down sights. The scope is one of wonder, with all kinds of electric gadgets telling me how far the target is, the wind speed, and all kinds of stuff that I have no idea what it does. "Can you modify your forms?" I ask. "I can, although it does take time to develop depending on the change. What do you wish to change?" "The things on the scope. Make it a basic iron sights please." "As you wish Master. Time to change, five seconds." The scope is starting to shrink in size, and after five second, is exactly the right size. 

   "You know, I have never had a master that is that kind and says please. I do have feelings, and you seem to recognize that. I am not just a tool. I was once a human." Titan says. "Really? Who did this to you?" I ask. "Someone you are very much acquainted with, most likely." It says. "I would like to know, Titan." I sneer while adjusting the scope. "It wasn't anyone, just your father."