Rock wit me

Ashley
I woke up to notice that Trevor had a mustache and beard growing. It had grown a good amount. He looked even sexier than before, I rubbed his beard and smiled.

Trevor
I opened my eyes to see Ashley staring into my eyes, rubbing my beard. "Good morning sleepy head...I like your mustache and beard. You look sexier than before," she said. I hopped up and ran into the bathroom almost falling. "Oh hell nawl!" I searched the bathroom for a razor. She quickly came in after me and grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I kissed back and grabbed her waist continuing to kiss her. "Don't shave it...u look perfect the way you are. I like it better...will you keep it please," she asked. I nodded my head and kissed her more. I then pulled back, "Can I take you out somewhere, to this nice place that I found?" She kissed me and pulled back, "Yes." She then leaned back in and began kissing me more. She broke from me with a smile and ran out of the room and down the hall to hers. I got into the shower.

25-35 minutes later I hopped out and looked into the mirror. I saw my mustache and beard, and Ashley was right. I did look better. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the bedroom, where I got my black jacket, black True Religion jeans, and black Timberlands. I pulled out my silver cross chain and threw it over my neck. I then snatched my keys off of the dresser and walked downstairs...to see Ashley wearing a blue sundress with white pumps. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, and began pulling her outside. I ran to the passenger side of Kristen and opened the door for Ashley. She turned around and kissed me, "Thank you...bae." She slid into the car, and I ran to the drivers side, slid in, stuck my key into the ignition, and put Kristen into reverse and backed out.
I had came to the place I was at yesterday.
Ashley looked at me, "Trevor where are we?" I looked to her and smiled. I got out and walked to the front of Kristen and leaned on the hood, where I sat waiting for her to get out and join me. She finally got out and walked all the way around Kristen. She crept up and hugged me from behind, "Trevor what kind of car is this?" I grabbed her and spun her around. "That right there baby is my 1962 Chevy Impala coupe." She smiled and we kissed more.

Four hours later we were heading home. I wanted Ashley...BAD. She didn't know it though. We finally made it home. We got out of the car and Ashley walked towards the door, with me walking not too far behind. She opened the door and let me enter first. When she closed the door shut I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't kiss back though, she pulled away. "Trevor I think you should go shower I'll do the same. I stared at her confused as ever. She pointed upstairs, "Well...go on." That was that, I was totally confused. As I walked upstairs I blew my breath into my cuffed hands, and sniffed. It's not my breath. I just shrugged it off and went into my room and went into the bathroom. I showered for 23-25 minutes and hopped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself.  I walked out into the bedroom, to see Ashley just standing there. She was also wearing a towel, she walked up to me. She kissed me soft I grabbed her and kissed her back...hard. I pulled back and slowly pulled off her towel. She looked into my eyes as if to say she were scared, but willing to go the distance. I looked down at her body and looked back into her eyes. I then began kissing her neck, she wrapped her right hand around my neck and moaned. I let out a big breath of excitement, she turned me on. I lead her towards the bed and she sat covering her breasts. I took off my towel...and she looked down at my dick like it was some type of monster. So I looked down at it to see what was wrong. Nothing's wrong with it...it looks normal, I thought to myself. "What's wrong Ashley, why are you looking at it like that," I asked. She looked into my eyes with a scared look on her face. "It's so...big," she said. She reached out and touched it, "It feels so weird." I looked at her dumbfounded, she acted as if she never touched a dick before. Maybe she was a virgin...how would I know though. She laid  down and I laid on top of her and began to kiss her. I pulled back and she crawled up to the headboard of the bed. I followed her as she got under the covers I got on top of her and realized I didn't have a condom. I didn't bring any. "Uhh do you have...a condom?" She shook her head, "No...if you don't mind I'd want my first time to be with you. Nothing but you, nothing shielding the feeling of you. I want all of you." I gasped. DAMN it was her first time. Virgin. I slowly penetrated myself inside her. I licked her ear, "So tight." I went slow at first and as she said my name I went stronger...harder, until her head was banging against my headboard. "Uhh Trevor...TrevOR...TREvor...uhhhhhh.....uhhhhh...TREVOR!" I pulled out and came on the sheets. I laid down on top of her, she started playing with my hair. "I love you," she said. "I love you too Ashley...I ain't afraid to admit that shit." I then dozed off to sleep.