Leonetta-Ch 4

Violetta's POV

My life is a mess right now!

Leon and I are fighting all the time!

The good thing is that Angie came back from France, at least I have someone to talk to...

I feel like he likes Gerry...

They're together all the time. He invited her to his garage, and didn't say anything to me!

Now I'm at the studio with Francesca and Camila, we're talking about our problems...

-"Violetta, what's up with you and Leon"- Camila asked.

-"Same"-I said sadly.

-"I noticed that you're not even talking to each other, right?"-Francesca said.

-"Yes Fran, I don't know what to do now. The thing is that I love him, but I feel that he doesn't love me anymore. As you can see, he's with Gerry all the time, and he accuses me of being with Alex."- I said.

-"You know he's not wrong"-Fran said laughing.

-"Francesca, it's not time for jokes."-I said smiling.

-"But really Vilu, you and Alex are spending so much time together, that I'm starting to believe that you're dating"-Camila joked.

-"haha, very funny"-I said laughing.

Leon's POV

Me and Violetta's relationship is not that good now.

After we broke up over stupid arguments, we're not even talking to each other...

We're at the garage now, and we just finished singing our song with the band, now that Federico joined our band, our band is full now...

-"Amazing guys"-Gerry said.

I went to put down my guitar, then Gerry came to me...

-"I know I've told you this before, but you sing better than anyone else."- she said.

Since she joined the studio, she's been spending so much time with me, but I'm don't want to get close to her, because I don't want another girlfriend...

Breaking up with Violetta was hard for me...

-"Leon, can you help me with this song that I'm writing?"-Gerry asked me.

-"Yeah, sure."- I said since I have nothing else to do today.

-"Thanks"- she said.

Violetta's POV

I'm so curious what Gerry is doing at Leon's garage, so I decided to go and visit them. I hope we don't argue...

I arrived at his house, and I knocked on the door, but it was open, maybe the guys left it opened when they were going home...

I went inside and I saw Leon and Gerry singing together...

My heart broke when I saw it...

So this means that our break up meant nothing to him...

Suddenly they both looked at me and stopped singing...

-"S-sorry, I didn't want to bother you two"- I said and I was about to leave.

-"Violetta! Wait!"- Leon shouted and ran outside after me...

-"Violetta, I want to speak to you."- he said.

-"what?!"- I shouted.

-"Vilu there's nothing going on between me and Gerry, I was only helping her with her new song"-He said.

-"Okay, but why didn't you invite me to your garage?"- I asked.

-"Because I was afraid to look in your eyes and say that I still want to be with you!"- he shouted.

Does he still have feelings for me?

-"L-Leon...I-I didn't know that you still have feelings for me..."-I said shocked.

-"Yes, I do, and I still wanna be with you. I can't stay away from you, I always think about you, you're on my mind day and night since we broke up..."-he said sadly.

-"I wanna be with you, too Leon, I can't stop thinking about you either."-I said.

-"I love you."-He said.

-"I love you, too"-I said and ran towards him and kissed him passionately...