Dieclari-Ch 6

Diego's POV

I still can't believe that the series Violetta is about to end...

I'm gonna miss everyone here, but mostly, I will miss Clara...

We're best friends and all, but I want to be more than that, you know what I mean...

We spend so much time together that people are starting to suspect about our relationship...

Our relationship grew stronger after that kitchen kiss in season 1...

Anyways, now we're at this dance studio, and they're teaching us the choreography for the last episode, and finally German and Angie are getting married...

The choreography is easy for me, but I can see that some people are having trouble with it, someone like Clari for example...

So I went to talk to her...

-"Need any help?"-I asked laughing.

-"No thanks, the choreography is pretty easy, don't you think?"-She said while doing some steps that don't even match with what we just learned...

-"Clari, that's not even close to our choreography, I can see that you still didn't catch up with us."-I said laughing.

-"Who am I kidding, I need help."-She said laughing.

-"Do you want me to teach you?"-I asked, but for some reason I was nervous...

-"Yes please."-She pleaded laughing.

-"Tomorrow at my house, sounds good?"-I asked.

-"Can you please pick me up? Since my car is getting repaired."-She said,I don't know why, but I think she was lying about her car being repaired...

Weird...

-"Sure, 7 o'clock or..."

-"Sounds good"-she cut me off...

-"Okay, see you then, I gotta go now."-I said and left the studio...

Claria's POV

I can't wait for tomorrow...

I sorta have a crush on Diego, but I don't think he likes me... Only as best friends...

I hope that we can be more than that...

And by the way, I lied about my car getting repaired so he can pick me up and we spend the whole afternoon together...

Time Skip

It's time...

I just finished putting my make up on and I heard the doorbell ringing...

It must be Diego...

-"Coming"-I yelled.

I opened the door and he was standing so close to which makes it close to me...

-"Hello beautiful."-he said coming closer...

-"D-Diego?"-I said nervously.

Our lips were like 2 centimeters away, then I felt his soft lips on mine...

I never thought he was a good kisser...

He was kissing me so passionately that I never wanted it to end...

After kissing infront of the door for a long time, we needed to breath so we  broke the kiss...

-"That was amazing."-I said without thinking.

-"I know."-He said smirking.

-"Diego, why did you kiss me?"-I said smiling.

-"All this time you didn't feel anything? You didn't feel that I have feelings for you?"-He said smiling.

-"I never felt that, but I did it now."-I said.

-"So you feel something ,too?"-He asked.

-"You didn't feel it either?"-I laughed.

-"Not a bit."-He said and kissed my cheek.

-"I love you"-I said.

-"I love you more."-He said

-"We were supposed to go at your house, but I think we can suspend the rehearsal for later, right?"-I said smiling.

-"Anything for my queen."-He said .

-"So I'm your queen now, huh?"-I said.

-"You are and you will always be."-He said and caressed my cheek...