Let's See

I AM ON MY WAY TO LONDON WITH MY SCHOOL! Whoop! (Lowkey feeling kinda anxious) we're going to watch Macbeth in the Globe Theatre. What fun.

"Hey beautiful." A blonde-haired man said in a weirdly sweet voice. He smiled widely at Phil who already looked mildly uncomfortable. "You look very nice today." Phil was aware that he was going bright red but he couldn't avoid it. He brought a hand up to his face and covered his cheeks, hoping the man in front of him hadn't noticed the fact that he was getting flustered. "That shirt looks amazing on you." As soon as the man winked, Phil bit his lip. He needed to escape the situation somehow and he didn't know how.

"Can you not?" Phil mumbled, stepping away from the man who was getting awkwardly close to him.

"You're too attractive to let go so easily." The man stepped forward and threw a careless arm around Phil who frowned. He flinched slightly. "Why did you flinch? I'm not going to hurt you."

"Can you please leave me alone?" Phil blurted out, suddenly feeling slightly afraid.

"Not really." The man turned Phil around so they were face to face. Phil avoided the man's scary eyes and looked down at their feet instead, deciding eye contact was always bad.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice yelled and Phil recognised it immediately. It was Dan. He had come to save the day.

"I'm just having a little chat with this cutie." The man responded, forcing a smile which both Dan and Phil could tell was fake.

"Get away from him. He's in a relationship."

"Is he? Why didn't he tell me that himself?" The man suddenly looked pretty disgusted and stepped away from Phil so there was at least a metre or two between them.

"Because we're in the closet."

"You're together? Oh. I'm really sorry." The man looked generally scared and Phil completely understood why- Dan could look very intimidating when he wanted to.

"You should be." Both Dan and Phil managed to smile when the man walked away. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you at all?" Dan's irritated voice turned more frantic and Phil actually founded it kind of cute.

He ignore Dan's question. "We're together, are we?" He laughed, the fear he had felt just a moment ago vanishing into thin air.

"I had to help you somehow!" Dan had turned bright red (Phil thought it was pretty cute).

"I cannot imagine being your boyfriend. I feel like I would compliment you and you would just go bright red. Admittedly, it's a cute look though." Just as Phil suspected, Dan turned bright red as soon as Phil called him cute.

"Well, if you were my boyfriend... you would just steal all of my cereal!"

"I do that anyway."

"I know."

"What if we were boyfriends?" Phil unexpectedly blurted out, making Dan's eyes widen.

"I don't know.." Dan blushed even brighter (if that was possible). He had a minor crush on Phil but he would never admit it- he was afraid of ruining their friendship.

"Neither do I. Let's see." Phil then grabbed Dan by his shoulders and pulled him close, pressing their lips together.

Whoop I hope you all are having a good day today ^-^

What's your favourite mode of transport?

Coaches and stuff make me feel sick but cars don't? So cars? Cars are cool, I guess XD