Chapter 3: Love Triangle

"Hey where's Taylor?" Carter asked. I was wondering the same thing so i ran into his room and he was sitting on bed crying.

"Tay!" i called out jumping on top of him. "You called me Tay..." he sniffled and wiped a tear off of his face "Cam calls you that so i am to." i justified as he was resting his head on my shoulder. " Look that kiss back there meant nothing...I like you Tay ,but just friends ok...well for now at least." i tried to get his hopes up but he just looked at me blankly.

I paniced. I made out with Tay right there. i wanted him to feel special so thats what i did.

TAY'S P.O.V:

I kissed Kailyn. When it was over i could see it meant nothing to her,but so much to me i kinda wanted to fuck her right there.

"You ok Tay?" she asked me hugging me tight. "Yea let's get lunch" i offered grabbing my keys and wallet going down stairs.

"Anyone want chick-fil-a!" Kailyn shouted to the boys
They all agreed we should go together so Carter,Jack,Jack,and Matt went in one car and Nash,Kailyn,Cam,Shawn and i were in my car.

Cam, Kailyn, and Shawn were in the back and Nash and i were in the front. I had a bad feeling. And i was right because when i turned around Kailyn and Shawn were kissing.

Kailyn's P.O.V:

When i got in Taylor's car i chose to sit in the backseat to avoid any thigh touching or sexual activities with Tay. I started wishing i had sat up there after a while. Heres the thing i love tay, but i dont know if we would move to fast if we dated.

I had came to a final conclusion. I would ask him out at chick-fil-a ! I was so excited i was finally able to be with him💓.

I went on my phone texting my best friend about the past few days and how if i didn't go to that party this never would have happened. Cam called my name so i looked up from my phone and accidentally kissed shawn.

I was wide eyed. I looked in the mirror at Tay and he just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT SHAWN!" i blamed him trying to make a scene. He tried to apologize,but i would explain to him why i did it later.

After that incident we were there. We all piled out of the car and inside. Carter and them were already ordering and we were next.

"Hi what can i get for you!" the cashier said in a perky cheerful tone. "A #5 8ct with honey mustard sauce and a root beer for the drink." i said grabbing my wallet. "$11.56" she rang me up and just as i was going to pay Tay paid for me.

Tay's P.O.V

I paid the cashier for Kailyn's meal and we found a place to sit and eat together. "Tay come with me." Kailyn called grabbing my wrist and pulling towards the kids area. I knew she wanted me to go in there. What a dork ,but i love her.

"No way" i chucked trying to leave ,but she pulled me up the little stairs and we sat at the top. "That was cu-" but i was cut off by Kailyn kissing me as we laid there. She stopped to catch her breath. " i love you Tay." she said. My world stopped. I didnt say a word and the before she could say Tay she was in her underwear.

Kailyn's P.O.V:

This is going way better than expected. I'm controlling how far i want him to go though because i want to save my v-card for later.

Tay made a trail of small kisses down from my neck to my breast. I pushed him off of me and kissed him before hooking my bra back.

"What's wrong?" Tay asked stroking my arm. "Later..." i whispered in his ear as i gestured for my shirt. He seemed a little upset ,but he went with it.