Chapter 9: Role Reversal

Kailyn's P.O.V

"Shawn..." i said worried. I like shawn ,but i never thought of him like that.

"Lets go... I'll pay for an uber. I don't want to be here when they come back." He told me throwing money on the table and running out of the resturant.

I honestly didn't want to leave alone with shawn , i felt really bad.

"You're going to slow get on my back!" shawn yelled slowing down his running and bending over.

"Im wearing a dress i don't think that will work!" i screamed putting my hands on my knees and trying oto catch my breath.

"Ok fine." shawn says all of a sudden he picks like a sack of potatos and throws me over his shoulder.

He pays for the uber on his phone still holding me over his shoulder.

Shawn put me down but was holding my hand like i was a preschooler.

I looked at him and then he just kissed me again.

Bad thing is...

I really liked it.

Shawn pulled away slowly and checked his phone.

"The uber is only 5 minutes away." he tells me grabbing my hand.

I've never felt this way before.

I have butterflies in my stomach i never had with Tay. Ever

,But i hate that he never acknowledged the fact that we kissed. TWICE.

I am an official SLUT I will never forgive myself for this ,and neither will vanessa. I screwed up bad. I suck. I hate myself. But the weird thing is i'm happy. I really think im in love with shawn.

What have i done.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Tay pulled his lips away slowly.

I just starred into his eyes.

Then kissed him again.

This is something i've never felt before. I think im in actual love. With the butterflies heart eyes. The whole shabang.

"T-Tay I-" he cut me off with more kisses.

He pulled away again and pushed the both of us into a stall.

Holy shit.

Im in too deep.

Kailyn's P.O.V

The uber finally arrived and we hopped in.

Thank goodness he was a good uber driver.

Rare.

We got to the house around 5:20

Shawn paid the guy and ran inside with me.

We walked in and then he started kissing me.

He pushed me against the wall then i wrapped my legs around his waist and he slowly grinded on me.

Im going to hell.

"WOAH WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!" said a voice frome the kitchen. I could tell it was Cam.

I got off of shawn and then answered Cam question "Today! now leave us alone!" i yelled.

I ran back over to shawn and jumped in his arms

"Yes or no?" shawn asked me. At first i was confused then i knew what he wanted

"Yes...yes please" shawn picked me up and took me to his room.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Tay and i made out for awhile then things got really heated he pulled away an then told me the most shocking thing.

"I brought a condom tonight for kailyn ,but i could use it with you." he said grabbing my waist and pushing it against him.

"Yea" i responded panting in shock.

I felt like such a bad friend ,but...what am i saying there is no excuse nothing in the world that could make her forgive me. I should have said goodbye to my best friend before i ran into the bathroom.

I felt a hand slid up my dress and unclasp my bra.

This is it.

Bye Kailyn.

Bye Shawn.

Bye Life.

Kailyn's P.O.V

Shawn put me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Shawn you always seem so innocent in public..." i tell him wanting an explanation

He responded with

"Well i'm a gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets." he said as he kissed my neck.

I giggled.

I guess this is it.

Bye Nessa.

Bye Tay.

Bye Life.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
Ayyeee

Short but sweet

Comment and vote
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(