Prologue: Our Pasts-Connor Peak(1/2)

NOTE: I tried to make the paragraphs not too long. Some paragraphs may talk about the same topic. I didn't want for give you guys a full page paragraph! It would be just too long!☆☆☆

***WARNING: There are a few paragraphs that are NOT clean (If you know what I mean). You CAN SKIP the paragraphs if you want! There's NO problem to that! But... you can read at YOUR OWN risk! I'LL PUT A BLACK STAR WHERE THOSE PARAGRAPHS ARE IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THEM AND MOVE ON TO THE CLEAN PARAGRAPHS!***

Connor's Point of View

I used to have a happy life. I used to laugh and play all day long. My parents and I would play hide and seek together when I was little and I would always win. My mom was there to cheer me up with ice-cream whenever I felt blue.

My dad was there for me when I wanted to play football, soccer, or baseball; he would always let me win. I would always play with my friends, Mathew and Coleman. Throughout school, I was a straight A student and at the top of my class.

Everything was all fine and happy until my dad died when I was 12 from a heart attack. Everything went spiraling down that year. My grades started to drop a bit but it wasn't too bad. I was surprised at myself for not grieving too much. I guess when you're still a kid, you don't know what death is and you don't understand why some people die.

My mom especially took the very heavy and sudden loss a lot more than I did. She started to go out more and come back home stumbling into the house with the smell of alcohol surrounding her.

My neighbor, Mrs. Kelly started to notice what was going on and started to drive me to school and to home. She was really kind to me and everyone else around her. My mom seemed not to care much, at least I thought.

One day when I came home from school, my mom confronted me and asked me where I was. I told her at school. She got closer and I could smell the alcohol coming from her mouth.

She swore words and shouted that school isn't necessary. I said it was and she did the unexpected. She grabbed me by the collar and and slapped me on the face leaving a red mark for tomorrow. She also hit me on the arm and legs with a belt.

The next day, Mrs. Kelly came to pick me up and I didn't speak to her. I normally speak to her a lot. She noticed the red marks on my body and asked me what happened. I told her nothing and she drove me to school while looking worried.

This happened the next two weeks, my mom would abuse me. But one day when I came home my mom took a tight grip on my arm and takes me upstairs to her bedroom. You can probably guess what happened next.

★She forced me to strip off all my clothes and to lay down on her bed face up. I did what I was told because I was terrified. She took off all her clothes to. She touched me in places no one else would even dare touch. She reached my private part down there. She massaged and sucked *it* and I shouted and cried for her to stop to only have her slap me every time I spoke. I tried not to succumb to the pleasure and I cried the most I would ever cry.★

★"Hush child! There is NO crying in this household!" she shouted and then slapped me. She climbed on top of me and then it happened. She tried to have me penetrate her. I tried to move out of her grasp vigorously to only have her forcefully pull me by the arm and tied me to the bed and she forced me to penetrate me. I couldn't escape this time. She moved up and down while I screamed to the top of my lungs. She had rapped me.★

I guess Mrs. Kelly or one of my neighbors heard the screaming and called 911. They arrived about 10 minutes later. My mom heard the sirens and swore. She got dressed quickly while I cried. She untied me and told me to put my clothes back on.