Chapter 6: Going Home...I Guess(NOT FINISHED)

💔Connor's Point of View💔  

When I came to, I see light pouring in through the thin curtains of the hospital. I guess I slept through the night. I sit up, pressing the button on the remote beside the bed that raises the head of the bed up.

I rub my eyes out of sleepiness. I find that the whole family, along with my friends, Matthew and Coleman, are all sitting in chairs around the room. Of course, Matthew has to be the loudest snorer there is.

I found a plastic cup nearby and threw it at him, he woke up in confusion. He may snore a lot, but he definitely isn't a heavy sleeper, Coleman is. Only once, it took five tries to get Matthew awake, but that's when he ran a 5k a few years back.

"Oh dude! You're up!" Matthew exclaimed, hugging me with a bone crushing hug.

"You couldn't be any louder, would you?" I grimaced.

"Oops! Sorry!" Matthew pulled away, realising that I could barely breath with him crushing me to death. 

With Matthew being the loud mouth he is, he shouted, "Hey everybody, he's up!" I sighed and facepalmed myself. This boy needs to learn how to be quiet. Lord knows how long that wil take.

"Thanks a lot!" I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome!" he replied. "Wait. You were being sarcastic, weren't you?"

"Yep!" I replied, popping the 'p' . During our little conversation, everyone else woke up. Oh great! I mentally dighed.

"I'm glad you're alright!" Rachel, my new mother stated, pulling me into tight a hug.

Ryan, my ne father, chuckled and said, "Now Rachel, don't hurt the poor kid."

"Sorry!" Rachel apologized. "I'm just happy you're alright! I'll go find the doctor to see if I can get you out early today!" She then got her purse and left the room, along with her husband.

"Are you alright man?" Coleman asked, giving me a sympathetic look.

I replied, "Yeah. Unfortunately, it's not the first time it's happened."