Ch.2 The Person Under the Mask

The olds were talking to each other. They were talking about the news. Or at least most of them were. Foxy was starring of into space. I wish I can tell you why but...

Foxy: Screwy stop breaking the fourth wall! This isn't your story!

Screwy: Actually it is. If it weren't... you know what I'm not doing this! Continue the story!

Anyways, Foxy wasn't paying attention to the conversation. He was thinking of a certain fox. "Foxy are you even listening?" Bonnie said frustrated. "Uh?" Then they hear shouting out in the hall. "You stupid fox come back here!" It sounded like T. Chica. "No! I don't wanna die for no reason!" Foxy knew who the second voice was. He was thinking about her all day. Melody. The olds peek open the door just a little to see who was making all the noise.

Melody was on the ceiling. Swinging for her dear life. You DO NOT wanna mess with an angry T. Chica. Or any Chica. If they're mad at you, you're screwed. And right now, Melody was in that situation. But for no reason. "Give me back my makeup kit! I know you have it Mel!" T. Chica shouted. Melody was now climbing into the air vents. "Chica since when do I wear makeup?! Only you and Mangle wear makeup!" Melody shouted back. Melody came out of the vents and started running. She didn't care where she was going. She just wanted to get away from T. Chica. Melody ran to a corner, she was trapped. "I got you now Mel!" Chica said, in a deep voice. "Please! I don't wanna die again! I died to young last time, literally!" This confused T. Chica and the olds. What does she mean, 'Died to young, literally?' This gave Melody a chance to get out and she ran towards the parts and service room.

The olds noticed Melody running towards the parts and service room. They didn't want to get caught spying so they close the door. But they heard banging after. "Open up please! I don't wanna die again! Open up!" Of course Foxy opened the door and let Melody in. "Melody what's..." Melody covered Foxy's mouth. "Shh!" They heard T. Chica running by. "Where are you you stupid fox?!" T. Chica shouted. Once they were sure she was far away. They all faced Melody. "What? It wasn't me. I never wear makeup. That stuff is disgusting." Melody said. "We don't care about that. What do you mean you don't wanna die again. And that you died young literally last time?" Freddy asked. Melody sighed. She trusted them. So she decided to tell them.

"At one time..."

(FlashBack)

Melody was very excited. At this time, she was a human child. She was going to the park. (Yeah I know you were expecting the pizzeria but shh. This my story, so just go with it) "Melody stay where I can see you, I've heard of a crazy man wondering around!" Mel's mom shouted. "Don't worry mom! I'll just be on the swings!" Melody went to the old, rusty swings. Melody decided to go to the slide instead. As she was sliding she heard what sounded like her mom screaming and then, *Poof* silent. Melody went to the bench where her mom was supposed to be. But all she saw was blood everywhere. Then there was pain through Melody's head. All that was left of her human memories was darkness.

(End of flashback)

"Then I was in this small suit. So I'm part human." Melody explained. She took off her animatronic head to show a little girl with white/silver hair. Most of her face was just bones. There was just a little bit of skin. "Your not the only one. We're children too." Foxy showed his human self. It was boy with red/crimson hair. It was also mostly bone and little skin. Then Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica showed their human.

Chica was girl with blond hair.
Bonnie was a boy with purple hair.
And Freddy was a boy with dark brown hair.

"Wow. I thought I was the only one who use to live a life." Melody said. "We should hangout more." Melody suggested. "Sure. We are the same." Chica said. "But if there's a night guard then I'm out for the time." Melody said. "You like the kill the night guards too?" Foxy asked. "Well ya. This just keeps getting better and better."
_____________________________________________________________
Hey guys it's Screwy here! I hope you guys like this book. So comment, vote to show you do like this book.

Foxy: ✌ out

Me: Foxy! That's my thing!

Foxy: Well now it's my thing. I now own this book!

Me: Oh no u don't!

(Me and Foxy have a fight)

I'll let u know who wins in the next chapter!