Ch. 3 Foxy's Chapter/ Moxy is Born!

I have bad news guys. *sighs* Foxy won.
So he gets to write this chapter.

Foxy: But I thought if I won I get own the whole...

Me: Just shut up and enjoy the privilege!
_________

Today was the first day the new animatronics start working. Of course I, Foxy the Pirate, wanted to see what the new animatronics do. The other animatronics say it was an excuse to see Melody. But that's not true. (Coughcoughliescoughcough) I just wanna see what her job is.

Right now I'm in the corner near Kid's Cove. From what I've heard, Melody works in Kid's Cove with Mangle. I can hear the door open and screaming children come in. "Alright kids, why don't we sing a song together and then you can go see Mangle and Melody in Kid's Cove!" T. Freddy anouse. Then they started singing songs.

Once the songs were over, the kids go off to Kid's Cove. "Alrighty guys! Ready to gave some fun?!" I can hear Melody say. All the children yell yes. Mangle started telling stories while Melody acts them out. I noticed a chubby kid with a plate of pizza walking towards Kid's Cove. He walked into Kid's Cove. "Hey guys! Since I'm the birthday boy, we're going to have a food fight!" He grabbed a pizza slice and threw it to Melody's face. How dare he throw something at my Melody... I mean, he shouldn't do that! That kid should show some respect! "Now theres no need to throw food! Please calm down kids!" Mangle shouted over the loud, shouting children. But it just got worse and worse. They then started attacking Melody and Mangle! They were yankin' on their tails, climbing on them. It was just horrible! And worse of all, since Melody was shorter than the average animatronic, she was the most busted of the two.

The manager kicked out the kids and closed the resterant early. He took Mangle and Melody to the parts and service room. Then he went to his office to call a mechanic. Once he left, I ran to Melody's, limb, powerless body. I had to turn her on some how. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Mangle. I found the power button and turned it on. "Uhh, what happened? All I remember is pizza in my face." Melody said. She looked down at herself. "Oh my gosh! I'm a freak show!" Melody yelled. She ran out of the room. "Wait!" I shout. But she already left the room. I turned on Mangle and ran the towards the way Melody ran.

I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her. "Foxy!" I turned around to see Mangle. "What or who are you looking for?" She asked. "I'm looking for Melody. But I can't find her." I say. "Hmm, have you checked under the stage?" She asks. "No. Why would she be under the stage?" I asked. Like seriously, nothing is down there except cobwebs, dust, and spiders. "It's what Melody calls, her 'Cove of Freedom'." She replies. I nodded and headed towards the stage.

Once I arrived at the stage, I can hear sniffles under the stage. I opened a floor door and stepped inside. I can see a figure with a cloth on. I put my hand on Melody's shoulder. She turned around with her hood still on her head. As soon as she realized it's me, she turns her head around to face the direction she was facing before. I grab the top of the hood and take it off. She was missing a eye and her exoskeleton was clearly visible. Nothing was really left of her once beautiful tail. But I still love her. That's right, I'll admit it. I do like Melody. Wait, scratch that. I love her. She turned around again to face me. "Why are you here? Why were you looking for me?" She asked. "Because, you were hurt. And I don't wanna see the love of my life be hurt." I say. Yup! I'm gonna do it. Watch me. "You...you love me? But I'm just a broken, useless animatronic now." She said sadly. She face down to face the floor. I'm gonna do it. "Not in my eyes. To me, you're the pirate to my cove." I lift her chin up and I kissed her. And the best thing was, she kissed back.

"I love you Melody"

"I love you too Foxy"