chapter 7

August don't take everything because we can work through this.

His eyes looked regretful and hatred because of what he has done let me just eat it one more time to get a taste before I leave please baby.

OK baby she lays down he take her thong off and he runs his tongue down her slit which drove her crazy but he ate her with much as sorry and regretful eyes because he wanted her to know he was deeply sorry.

August OK your done. I really cant look you in your eyes right now. I really think you should go. I need time to think. Right now I'm hurt. I need time to forgive you so as of right now.
«Little did she know he put her thong in her pocket»

He walks out and he gives her the most loving I'm sorry kiss. later the night she cleaned up and she went to her room and cried herself to sleep.

«Next morning»

She ate a bagel with cream cheese and some grapes and watermelon.
She decided she need to go to her friend house and just chill.

At Jessica house

Hey Jessica bae, whoa bae he got you pregnant.. yes and how much money is that you counting oh just 20gs. You know august cheated on you with a club hoe and his money came up missing first though.

You let him get you pregnant I cant fuck with a bitch who is pregnant.

Malaysia gets up to leave. Just before Jessica shuts the door she gives her a grand.

Malaysia thinks about it.

How did she know about August cheating on me and how did she know about the money. I cant believe she set me up. I cant wait to tell august unbelievable.

_________________________________________

Wow shit just hit the fan do u think they will get back together and forget about everything.

Xoxo fireangel