Sister

That is Lily's house.

   The bell rings "Bye guys I have Drama first period with Miss.Varner I'll see y'all at lunch." Alec puts his arm around Taylor. I don't know how there so lucky they have all the same classes! Except for P.E. "Yeah see you later mafia" Text me rose" Taylor how am I supposed to text you when I'm in class!?" I don't know find a way!" Bye taylor" I smile they really complete my life even tho I only knew both of them for 6 months. ( My Mom moves a lot)
      •first period flew bye•
      • second period I cussed out a girl for hitting me with a ball. Class: P.E (or public Emberessment)•
     •Third period I struggled with algebra. Class: Math•
     • Fourth period Lunch ( I sat with Taylor and Alec. We didn't talk much because I was busy eating like a pig)•
     •Fifth Period I wrote a 10 page essay in a 1 hour Class: Laungauge•
    • Sixth period I listened fascinated at the Vietnamese war Class: World history•
   • Seventh Period I went to sleep Class: science. ( I hate that class)•
Finally it was time to go home! I rode with Alec since we live like five houses away from each other. " Hey Alec" Hey mafia shoot anyone lately?" Hahah ur very funny" I know I could be a proffesinal comedian." Sure whatever" " How was school?" It sucked I'm glad we're out for Spring break Let's all go to the beach tomorrow" K mafia but I have a feeling I won't get to see you tomorrow. So if I don't just know I'm saying goodbye" Okay? Bye Alec! I get out the car and walk threw my driveway to my house. I open the door and see my sister. ( Her name is Ashley.) She's talking on the phone with somebody. (Knowing me I have to be nosy so I'm listening to there conversation behind the curtain which is really thick so it can hide my body) "LISTEN I don't know why you chose us but you can go to hell" I'm sorry she mimimics." She fake gasps which scares me.  I get it now she said sarcastically"  Fine we will be there in 2 days" No I'm not forcing her we can see what happens!" She clicks the phone of angrily.