chapter 2

naru p.o.v

i sneezed as i figured my 'parents' just remembered. thats when i remember minato putting a seal on me i started removing the seal i was in the lounge room of the akatsuki base everyone was in here "what are you doing?" pain asked "well i figured my idiot family just remembered me and i also remember my idiot dad put a teleporting seal on me" i said as their was a yellow flash they all knew who my parents were so it was only a surprise that he was here. i ran and hid behind the couch and continued to take the seal of me. i finished taking the seal off in time for a explosion behind me, i peaked over the couch to see minato trying and succeeding to get to me. i ducked as the coffee table went flying at me "hey! watch it i'm hiding here!" i yelled and they all stopped. itachi sighed "your not meant to say that" he said "whatever" i say still hiding "he already knew i was behind here so whats the point?" i said popping my head over the top of the couch. i clicked a button and the roof dropped open and pink paint was dumped on them i laughed as they grew tic marks "first thing you do when you see your father again is prank him" kisame said and i shrugged "meh whatever" i said leaving the room as they ran after me shouting my name, all i did was run laughing my head off i'm faster then them well maybe not minato but still the majority of them. minato caught up with me fast i frowned and went faster i slid into one of my secret tunnels  and slid all the way to my room that is under the base, it was originally in the base but as i started making secret tunnels i came across a cavern and remodelled it to look like a half decent room that can only be accessed by the secret tunnels and i'm the only one who knows where the tunnels are so yea i lost him hehehe. there is only a tube that the others send messages in i wonder why they haven't put a teleporting seal on one then come down here them selves. speak of the devil someone just messaged me and its from minato and its got his seal on it 'crap' i thought as there was a yellow flash behind me i jumped and started running around trying to hid but it was no use. my akatsuki clock/hoodie since i made it that way had its hood up covering my hair that had turned half uzumaki red half namikaze blond thanks to unlocking the uzumaki's phoenix heart (by the way naru is 15) but all in all it looked cool. minato ran at me and tackle hugged me. i lay there on the ground with minato sobbing on me in shock this was the first time he has ever hugged. he couldn't see my eyes good thing too since my right eye had the rinagan from rikudou jiji when he went into my head that one time claiming me as the reincarnation of his mother kaguya i still don't believe him wouldn't that mean i get the byakugan? oh wait that third eye thing i have has the sharingun thingy which i his behind my blank headband meaning i technically don't belong to any village so i have no symbol while my left eye has the byakugan that makes sense ish. i don't know nor do i care. i got out from under the sobbing man that looked surprised that i managed to get out of his grip which was strong i must say. he got and stood in front of me "let me see you face" i shock my head i didn't want him seeing my doujutsu it would make him panic then ask to many questions that i don't want to answer right know. he huffed and launched himself at me and started trying to pull down my hood he succeeded due to it being fabric i heard him gasp at my hair then i glared at him he fell back in shock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hola sorry for not updating its just that some of my other books have been needing updates as well and i kept hitting my self when i forgot to continue this update. i so so sorry plz don't kill me! anyways bye!

fairyninja2016 out!