Chapter 1

Author's note

Hello! So this is my second BTS fanfic and this is the revised part of it. I did change the title and characters but still same story. So to those who have already read this book, please don't get confused. Just forget the old version and focus on this one. And sorry if my descriptive words are on the edge of the cliff. I don't really know how to elaborate much but i tried to use hard words. And sorry also if i have some grammatical errors. English is not my first language. 😂😂😂

FORMER TITLE : ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH MISTER POPULAR

And I realized that I'm gonna use english for this story since BTS is actually an International boy band and they have Army's all around the world and not just in the Philippines so i will use english but i will still make Filipino books.

The cast and everything will probably be in 3rd page or somewhere in the middle of the story.

Hope you like the first chapter guys! Thanks!

Dianne's POV

Here I am in the kitchen preparing breakfast for my husband. Once i was done i went up to his room and knocked.

I heard footsteps walking to the door.

He opened the door, i gave him a bright smile.

"Goodmorning! Your breakfast is down in the dining area. Lets eat together?"

"No thanks, i have to be early for work." He said in a cold tone, he never smiles at me which is sad

"Oh, is that so.......well then, can you atleast pack the breakfast and just eat it to work." He looked at me with a hint of annoyance

"Okay let me tell you this, i dont want to eat whatever you make for me. If im hungry ill buy my own food so just leave me alone. Tsk! And plus, when did i ever eat the food you prepared?"

He said and chuckled.

He's laughing but he doesn't know that his words are slowly tearing my heart into pieces.

I plainly smiled at him and walked down. I tried to stop myself from crying but I failed.

One tear escaped from my right eye. I quickly wiped it when i heard his footsteps approaching my direction.

He held my wrist and made me face him.

"Dress up later, your mom and dad are coming here." He said and harshly pushed my arm away. I just nodded and went back to my own business.

We dont have a maid here because my parents wanted me to learn how to be responsible and to provide my own needs, but our supplies here are complete.

My husband is Jeon Jungkook. He is the one taking care of our company for now since my parents wanted me to focus on being a house wife.

It wasn't actually a big deal for me. My father treated Jungkook as his own son. Jungkook's parents died years ago and my dad took him in. And in exchange of that he has to marry me.

We didnt force him to but he did it because he believes that he owes his life to my dad.

I started doing the chores at home while listening to my husband and his group's boy band, BTS.