Chapter 26

Married to J.JK #26

'Amazing, Mrs. Jeon'

A/N :  WARNING TO ALL READERS. 21+ UP AHEAD.

Lisa tried to avoid his gaze but whenever she wasn't looking at him she felt like he was analysing her every move. Lisa involuntarily caught Jungkook's eyes and before she knew it, she wasn't able to look away anymore.

Jungkook felt a plethora of emotions just looking into her round brown eyes. Every feature of hers was nothing but captivating. It made him wonder why he wasn't able to notice these sooner.

Lisa could feel the heat rushing up to her cheeks while her husband was seemingly staring into her soul, like he could see a whole other universe in her eyes. 

Jungkook slowly leaned in until his lips were a few inches away from hers, he didn't see her resist him in any way possible so he continued to lean in until his lips were on hers.

Maybe time stopped when Jungkook kissed her but instead of feeling weird, the fluttering in Lisa's stomach only intensified. Lisa's heart pounded in her chest, wondering if Jungkook could hear or feel it. It didn't matter, not at this moment at least . All Lisa could think about is how soft his lips felt against hers. How addictive Jungkook's lips tasted on hers.

Jungkook's arm snaked around Lisa's waist, the innocent kiss turning into a fervent one.

Lisa's arms wrapped around his neck, her body slightly rubbing against his chest as Jungkook pulled her in closer.

Jungkook lifted her from the sofa, making sure not to break away from the kiss. He walked towards their room and pushed the door open with one hand closing it soon after. The other hand supported Lisa's weight as he laid her down on the soft mattress.

Jungkook propped her on the mattress until she was sitting down, she looked up at him breathlessly.

Jungkook bent down until his face was levelled with hers, his hand caressing her cheek. That light touch sent shivers down Lisa's spine, enough to make her tremble. Lisa could feel his lips grazing against her cheek.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." He whispered.

Jungkook heard nothing from Lisa, not even a squeak.

Jungkook then moved a tad bit lower, now near her neck. Lisa could feel his breath on her neck, "Or now..." Jungkook whispered, nipping her neck then trailing kisses to her collarbone causing Lisa's eyes to flutter shut. 

When he still didn't hear anything, he looked up at her. "Please say something. Please tell me because it's starting to get harder to control myself." Jungkook grunted, the strain of holding back evident in his voice.

"Resisting the urge of touching you is starting to get more and more difficult as the time passes by, Lisa." Jungkook spoke softly.

Lisa looked down at him, seeing the strain on his face. "I never told you to stop, did I?" Lisa whispered softly and pulled him towards her, she looked into his eyes then slowly to his lips. 

Jungkook smirked seeing where her eyes had gone to and before she knew it his lips were on hers, soft-- but she could clearly feel the want behind it. 

It was like a heavy weight was lifted off of Jungkook's shoulders, realising that his wife wanted this just as much as he did. He pushed her down onto the bed, his hands above her head pinning her arms down on the soft mattress. "No more backing out now." The male teased as his lips travelled down to her neck.

Jungkook made sure to mark her neck, hickeys spread out along with soft kisses. 

Lisa bit on her lip softly, her breathing starting to get heavier as he proceeded to move his lips lower and lower down her body.