Chapter 5

Dianne's POV

After all the things that has happened today, Taehyung was the only one that made things better. He took me back home as i waved goodbye to him.

"Take care of yourself Dianne okay? And tell hello to Jungkook for me." He smiled and gave me a warm hug.

"I sure will." I lied yet smiled at him.

I walked inside the house after closing the gates only to see it dark, no lights no nothing. I slowly walked up the stairs since I couldn't find the light switch. 

'Jungkook must be out somewhere.'

A/N : WARNING, THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER INCLUDE VIOLENT THEMES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR AGES YOUNGER THAN 13 OR PEOPLE THAT ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENT THEMES. If you would like to skip this part of the story, you are free to scroll until you see another warning. That warning will signify the end of the violent part of the chapter. Thank you!

I thought and shrugged it off and slowly opened the door only to be surprised as my hair gets yanked backwards.

I yelped and groaned in pain "a-agh! Let go!" I yelled and held the person's hands holding onto my hair tightly as if i have done something wrong.

"I heard what she told me a while ago, how dare you talk like that to her? What right do you have!?"

Tears started to stream down my face, then the realisation hit me, it was Jungkook behind me pulling my hair making me groan and yelp in pain.

"J-Jungkook stop! I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about!" I sobbed in between sentences trying to get his hands off my hair, it was hurting real bad.

I saw a silhouette appear from the shadows. I sobbed and reached my hand not knowing who it was "T-Tell him to let m-me go....p-please..." i whispered before recieving a hard slap.

"Jung-Jung, that bitch slapped and disrespected me." She said before smirking at me and gave me a disgusted look.

"I-I didnt!" I yelled in desperation, "i didnt even lay a single finger on her!" I cried.

Jungkook pulled my head back and whispered angrily in my ear "Then what's that bruise on her face? Huh?" He yelled and pointed at Reah who is now crying, her cheeks were stained with red and purple colours. I was confused. I didnt lay even a single finger on her.

"Yeah! Explain this!" She cried dramatically and pointed at her cheek and her lips stained with blood.

I slightly bit my lip because of the pain and shook my head. Jungkook tilted my body to face him, his hand travelled from my hair and down to my neck grasping it tightly... I choked gasping for air. He slapped me and his grip loosened, but after that, he threw me to the side causing me to hit my back on the corner of the table.

I felt light headed, my eyes filled with tears, my neck, back, arms and face were bruised. My body ached badly. I saw Jungkook wrap his arm around Reah who smirked at me behind Jungkook's back.

I felt weak. I tried to speak, yet the weaker I became. I slightly bit my lip holding in the pain, not the physical pain, the emotional pain, the fact that he hurt me, that he believed that I hurt Reah, and that he left me here after causing me much pain.

A/N : END OF VIOLENT CHAPTER. 

¤•¤•¤•¤

I opened my eyes and looked around, i was on the floor, confused and desperate, i tried to stand up to make Jungkook breakfast only to fall back down groaning in pain "A-Agh..." i groaned and looked at my arms which had broken pieces of glass inside. I wondered why i had them and remembered everything that happened to me last night.