At night

Yohio’s pov: (writing on his computer in the middle of the night)

I realize I’ve made mistakes. Things happened too fast; way too fast for me to keep me true to myself. I’ve never expected that; I honestly didn’t believe I would be that popular in Sweden, to such an extent. Even though this is what I’ve always dreamt of, I didn’t realize  how it would create a conflict within:with my inner shy, somewhat withdrawn self and the official person I suddenly had to be almost all of the time.

People tells me that it’s excusable, but deep down I don’t agree.I ended up hurting people I love.What feels worse is that I badly hurt the one I secretly love the most.

Seikes’s pov: (musing in front of the computer at the same time):

I still remember my disappointment when I wrote about him online. I didn’t mention his name; not that it did help. I doubt that there wasn’t anyone who didn’t understand who I was talking about. I erased the post, but you know internet: the damage was already done.There were screen shots just everywhere.

I just needed somewhere to went; not many know what he really means to me.

Yohio’s pov:

I was supposed to write on my fantasy book, tonight. I was tired after all the touring, and sometimes retiring to the world you’ve created for yourself is the most relaxing thing you can imagine.

Now I sit here and stare at my computer screen.I didn’t find any inspiration to write at all; instead I wrote this. About him. Thoughts of him always haunt me when I am alone. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I try to keep myself as busy as possible.

Seike’s pov:

I try to keep him out of my mind . Not that it isn’t easy; he’s just about everywhere.  On top of that; people continue to ask me about him, both on the internet and in real life. I won't answer anymore, but it’s a constant reminder of the mistakes I’ve made. Of the mistakes he made.

Sometimes I wonder if things would have been different, had I told him when I had the chance.

Yohio:

What the f**k did I just do? Did I send what I’ve just written? To him? Oh, my God…