I'm Sorry

Min-Seo's POV

After everyone fired at each other, Taehyung came and untied me. Once he finished, I ran to Wonho.

"Wonho, kwenchana?"

"I called the ambulance," Shownu said as he was with Seo-Young.

"He's not waking up," I said as I could hear my voice cracking.

"What are we going to tell the police," Shownu asked.

"We will tell them, we came at a wrong time and they started to shoot," Jung Hyun said.

"We will do the talking," Taehyung added.

"Wonho, wake up," I kept saying.

I burst into tears and laid my head on his chest. Eventually the paramedics came and took Wonho, Bora, and the two guys out on the gurneys. Another paramedic stayed behind to help put pressure on Sep-Young's arm. We followed the paramedics out of the buildings. Two police cars were outside and three officers waiting to talk to one of us. Taehyung and Jung Hyun went up to the police officers, leaving me and Shownu at the entrance.

"Shownu..."

"Yeah."

"I'm scared."

"I know you are. I am too," he said taking my hand.

"All we can do is pray for the best and have hope," he continued.

But I've lost all my hopes after this.

Shownu and I headed over to the hospital and waited in the lobby.

"Shownu can I borrow your phone," I asked.

He handed me his phone and I dialed my mom's number. She wasn't answering her phone so I called my dad. He wasn't answering either. I became worried and was about to have a panic attack.

What if someone kidnapped my parents. What if they are going to kill my parents.

"Shownu, I need you to drive me to my place now."

"Okay. Something wrong?"

"My parents are answering their phones."

We rushed into his car and drove to my place. When we arrived, the light to the living room was on, but their car was still in the driveway. I ran to the door and rang the doorbell. No one was answering. I started to shout but again no one answered. I ran to the back of the house to see if I could look through a window. Everything was intact and I didn't see anything wrong inside. Just then I heard Shownu calling my name. I ran back to the front to see my parents with Shownu.

"OMMA....APPA!"

I ran to them and jumped into their arms.

"Min-Seo! Kwenchana. Are you hurt anywhere? Where's Wonho?"

"I'm okay. It's a long story. Wonho and Seo-Young unnie is in the hospital," I said.

"What! What happened," they asked.

"I'll tell you later. But why weren't you answering your phones earlier. You had me worried, that someone took you," I yelled at them.

"You were worried? We have been worried since the minute you left to go to the convenience store. I knew I should have came along," my mother said beating herself down.

"Okay, mianhae. I shouldn't be yelling at you. I need to go back to the hospital. I'll see you later," I said leaning in for a hug.

"We'll come with you," they said.