Chapter 11 - The Accidental Reveal Part - 2

Hey Tails please expect this to be amazing I just woke up and I'm righting this, but on the other hand the picture above ^^^ I never realized Rapunzel's tower in the back ground. This chapter is when I use the 'H2O Just Add Water' episode, just for you guys to know, ok love you tails and in joy the chapter.
Love,
Mermaid_Lover_02

NOT EDITED

word count - 692

☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️

Rapunzel's POV

We just arrived at the pool party and I'm already not feeling safe, I'm so glad that I called the girls so they can come save me.

"Ok you stay here and I'll be back soon ok, ok!" Eugene said, he gave me a kiss on the cheek for reinsurance.

"Ok!" I relied a little shy.

"Well well well, its little Rapunzel, and what is she doing at a pool party, I've never seen you at a pool party or your little girlfriends, so what's with that are you scared to get wet?" Hans said. 

"no I'm not scared to get wet me and my girls just don't like swimming."I said.

"o really then you wouldn't mind getting wet!" Gaston said. Then Hans and Gaston lifted me off the ground and started swinging me back and forth      and they where counting down from 5.

"No let me go!" I shouted. Then I see Eugene walking out of the house and his eyes going wide, he then started running to me.

"Let her go!" Eugene shouted.

"Ok well let her go!" Hans said. They the threw me into the pool, they started laughing and everyone to go inside.

"Rapunzel are you ok!" He said.

"Eugene there is something I have to tell you!" I said with worry, but it was to late my legs turned into a tail. He look at my tail and jumped back.

"Eugene you have to trust me, you have to help me out!" I said. I lifted my arm out for him to help me. It took a little bit final he was helping me out.

I hear people running so I turn my head to see all my girls and the boys.

"Eugene what's going on?" Kristoff asked. 

"I'm helping my friend out, girls your the only ones not in shock can you help me get her out, she weighs a ton." Eugene asked

"We can't!" Anna said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because if we get wet." Merida said.

Then Elsa continued what she was going to say. "Then we will turn into a mermaid!"

He was in shock but then I used all my might to lift her out. I then see Elsa leave. She came back and told us.

"I froze the lock so no one can get out and see what's going on!" Elsa said.

"Ok my turn!" Merida said. She then walked up me and a clenched her fist above my tail, what she was doing was she was heating up my tail so they can turn into legs. As it took for ever my tail turned into my legs.

"Girls you have lots of explaining to do!" Jack said.

"We do let's go to the beach." Anna said and started running to the beach, as Merida stayed behind to heat up the pool so there would be no more water.

------- at the beach and finish explaining -------------

"So let me get this your mermaids" Kristoff said.

"Yes!" I said.

"Hey we should go swimming!" Anna said.

"Yeah let's go!" I replied we started running to the water and dived in so they can see all our tails.

------- Kristoff's POV --------

"Well know there is no more secrets I'm totally going to ask her to be my girlfriend!" I said.

"Same!" The boys replied.

----------- Back at the pool party -------

Mavis's POV

I can't really find out how the pool got like that, so I went to check the video camera. I look at the footage and wait that's not right is it..... I look again to see a a

....... Mermaid

☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️☀️🌺🏹❄️

And the book is finished yeah thanks for reading Tails, can't wait for you guys to read my next book, love you tails.
Love,
Mermaid_Lover_02