Chapter 24

Alex POV

"So how was insomnia?" Matthew asked me while we all walked down the hallway.

"Better than I expected to be honest. I thought it would just be sitting behind the sence being bored. But the fans actually wanted to meet me and they wanted me to do the QnA panel with the guys. So it was fun." I explained.

"Did you Volg it?" Rozzy asked.

"Yeah, it should be out some time during lunch." I said remembering the time Josh told me it would be uploaded.

"Awesome! Do we get to see the panel?" Tramine asked.

"Yup! It will be posted on youtube on the channel Multiplay."

"Are you going to try out for the football team?" Bella asked me.

"When is it?"

"Today, tomorrow and the day after."

"OH SHIT ITS TODAY?!" I was so tired from the trip that I must have forgot.

"Yup." Rozzy responded popping the P.

"Ughh, I cant try out in my uniform, that's not gonna work out for me." I sighed. "Are any of you guys gonna try out?"

"I am." Bella and Rozzy responded.

"Do you know if I can miss a day?"

"I dont know you have to ask Mr. Hepner. He's gonna be the football (I put soccer at first 😂) coach."

I nodded. "Im gonna ask him now."

With that I left to his room. I have about 2 minutes before school starts.

"Mr. Hepner?" I started, he turned to look at me. "Is it okay if I miss the first day of football tryouts? I have to go somewhere after school."

"You can, but just know that will lower your chance of making it on the team. Especially since its the first day, the first day shows us what you can do." he explained.

I nodded and left the classroom.

~time skip to the next day after school during try outs cause I have nothing else to write for this chapter 😂~

"1....2...3...4...5..6...7...8....9" The coach for the girls counted. We were stretching.

"Okay, so we're going to start off by doing a three against two. Who wants to be in goal?" Coach S asked us.

"Me!" I instantly said putting my hand up in the air.

But she didn't choose me. She chose a year 9 student named Dez.

"Who wants be a defender?" Coach S asked. And in 2 minutes we had everything aet up. I was playing offense.

There were 3 lines of offense on one side with 2 lines for defense near the goal.

When it was my turn to go, I saw that I had two year 9 students playing with me. Great. Year 9 and 8 students try as hard as they can to avoid any year 7 students from getting the ball.

When I looked at the defenders, I saw that it was Bella and Rozzy.

I sighed. The person in the middle got the ball then passed it to the other year 9 after dribbling it a few steps. We only had half the field, so we didnt have much room, the boys had the other half.

Anyways, as the year 9 who had the ball was going foward Bella kicked the ball away from her. The defenders just had to kick the ball away from offense and out of bounds. But when Bella kicked the ball to go out of bounds it ended up near me.