Chapter 33

March 13, 2017

Alex POV

It was about 9:30 on a Friday and I was in the attic talking to Luna, Karim, Matthew, and Alan. Nothing to important. But I was getting really tired, and we all made a bet on who would sleep first. Whoever did would have to do some weird dare on Monday at school. I currently dont wanna do that, but before I knew it, I was passed out at the desk.

Vikk always told me not to sleep in the attic in case something bad happened. And I really wish I listened.

~~~~~~~~~~

Josh POV

"GET OUT THE HOUSE!!" I heard Simon yell from downstairs. I was confused and thought it was just a prank, but then I realized why he said that. Our house was on Fire.

I instantly got up and ran out the house. Well, there goes all my editing and videos.

I made it to the front where I saw Simon calling 999 (right?). But then I noticed. Alex wasnt here.

"Where's Alex?!" I yelled/ asked. Vikk and Simon instantly widened their eyes.

"She surely must of heard me. She may be a deep sleeper but I yelled that pretty loud." Simon quickly said. Then Vikk looked like he realized something.

"She's in the attic!" He yelled.

"We dont have an attic!" I yelled.

"Yes we do! The Pack and I found it! It's in her room! You cant hear anything through out the house in there! She must have fallen asleep there!" He quickly yelled. We heard the sirens coming.

Before I can think of anything, I ran in the house.

"JOSH!" I heard Vikk and Simon yell, but i ignored them and ran up the not so stable stairs.

I made it to her room only to find it locked. I rammed into it once and it fell. It must have gotten weak from the fire.

I saw that her bedside table was open and the backboard was popped out. I looked in and saw a stair case. I crawled in and saw Alex asleep on a desk with her earphones in.

God even in a fire she can still sleep. I picked her up and started to go back to the stair case.

"Huh? Dad? What's happening?" Alex asked as she woke up. Then her eyes widened when she saw the house was on fire.

We got down to the stairs and the bedside table, but the roof collapsed infront of the exit.

"Is there *cough* another exit?" I coughed out.

"N-no. That was the only way in and out." Alex cried.

The fire was getting bigger and the house was getting weaker. Alex and I were inhailing to much smoke for our own good.

I ran back up the stairs with Alex in my arms and found a jacket on what use to be a couch. I grabbed it and wrapped it around Alex's mouth and nose.

We both kept looking around for any way of getting out, but to our luck we couldnt find none. I did notice however, the roof was about to collapse on us.

My main priority is to keep Alex safe. She did although pass out from all the smoke, even with the jacket around her nose and mouth.

I heard muffle shouting, which I can only assume are the firemen.

I covered up Alex with my body, using myself as a sheild for her before yelling, "IN HERE!!! HELP US!!! HELP!!! PLEASE!"

I continued yelling until I was close to passing out, before I did the roof fell on top of us.

Simon POV

"Its all my fault. Its all my fault its aLL MY FAULT. DAMMIT!" I cried out punching the grass

"Its not your fault." Vikk said.

"Yes it is! If I didnt just try to record fifa with pizza in the oven this never would have happened." I said as tears continued to run down my face and onto the grass.

"Well, it was my job to change the batteries in rhe smoke detector. If i just had changed them we would have heard your pizza burning. So if it's your fault. It's my fault to." He said sitting down next to me. I noticed he was crying to.

The firefighters came about 2 minutes ago and made sure Vikk and I were okay and Josh and Alex havent come out yet. We were really worried about them.

Finally after what seemed like forever, which was really only another 2 minutes some firefighters came out. One with an unconscious Alex and two others carrying a beat up and bleeding Josh.

They placed them both in ambulances and rushed them to the hospital. Vikk and I got up and tapped one of the firefighters on the shoulder.

"What hospital are they going to?" I asked.

"(Insert a hospital name here)" she responded. Vikk and I nodded and called a taxi. We dont have our car keys with us.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the Sidemen were with us in the waiting room. None of us said anything, tweeted anything, or communicated with anybody besides a small gesture to each other or the doctors.

Vikk and I were getting tweets left and right from fans asking where our videos were. Our computers got burnt down so none of our scheduled videos posted, and all of our pre recorded videos are gone.

"Alex Bradley." A doctor called soming into the waiting room. We all stood up.

"Who's her father?" he asked. We all looked down.

"He was also in the fire. We havent heard anything about him since they arrived." Tobi explained.

"Oh. Im sorry to ask. What relation do you have with Alex?"

"We're her uncles."

"Any other family members?" I really wanted to say Shut the fuck up and tell us if she's okay, but I didnt want to be rude.

"No, she's adopted."

The doctor nodded and finally lead us to her hospital room.

"Alex, she's in a coma. But she should wake up in about a 2 to 3 days."

"What about her dad? Joshua Bradley." Vikk asked.

"I dont know. I'll check with his doctor."

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

{UNEDITED CHAPTER}

Ohhhhhhh. This is the happiness ruined I mentioned 😂😂

So i've decided this book will go on to 40 chapters. And no, at the moment im not thinking about making a sequel.

That's all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out 😘💜💜