Part 9 - One day date 2

= 2nd July 2016 = (One day date 2)

7.00 am - NCT dorm
The other NCT members are still sleeping soundly. You enter the kitchen quietly and greet Doyoung who is already inside the kitchen. You guys planned to have a small picnic in a nearby park as the start of the 'one day date'. The food that you guys are preparing included kimbap, kimchi fried rice, coke, fruits and so on. 

The NCT full house PD enters the kitchen and passes a mission card. Doyoung grabs the card and starts to read it. You can see that many black lines are dropping down from his head.
" What is written on the mission card? " You ask.
Doyoung lifts his head up and tucks the mission card into his pockets. " No, nothing much. Just leave it to me."
You look at him puzzled. But Doyoung just shrugs his shoulder and adds, " Oh yea. There is a penalty for the couple who fails to complete all the mission."
( So what is the mission? ) You ask in your heart. Doyoung just continues to prepare the food like nothing happened. You stare at the PD who is there, smiling evilly. 

xxx xxx xxx

8.30 am - Park
You and Doyoung are sitting on the mattress and having the food. Doyoung plays some songs on his phone. The sky is so blue, and the air is so fresh. You feel so refreshing. 

You can see some kids are running around the park while some adults are walking and chit chatting. There are also some couples cycling there as well.
" Want to do it? " Doyoung pats your shoulder.
" Do what? "
" Cycling. "
" I want to. But... "
" You don't know how to cycle? " Doyoung laughs at you.
You stare at him and slap him in his back of head. " I know how to cycle, of course! Just we don't have a bicycle? "
Doyoung is still laughing. " I thought you don't know how to ride a bicycle, so you need someone to teach you. Like the one in drama. "
You prepare to slap him in his back of head again. But he jumps up and says, " Just wait for me. I will go and get the bicycles for us. "
He leaves the place right after that and comes back with two bicycles after around 10 minutes.