Part 18 - Unexpected Guest 2

= 24th July 2016 =

You look at the guy in front of you puzzled. You can feel that there many people taking photos of both of you.

"xxx, stop looking at me like this. I feel so shy as if you are attracted to me."

"Tsk. You are self-praising too much." You take a sip of your ice Americano. "But the way, why you want to meet me out of a sudden. And also why there is only two of us? You don't worry about the rumours?"

"Nah, I don't even care about it." He puts his hand on your forehead. "Are you alright? Do you feel sick or?" He puts down his hand. "Please tell me if anything. I will try my best to help you."

You shake your head and smile bitterly. You can feel that many people are staring at you and clenching their fist. "Gongmyung. I am fine. Thanks a lot for your concern."

"Eh. You are not fine at all, I can tell that. You are Doyoung's girlfriend. But your biggest enemy is now in the house, staying under the same roof and in the same room as you."

You put your hand in front of his mouth and signal him to shut up. Gongmyung pushes your hand away and continues.

"It is quite unfair to you. But, she, I mean Jae In is like a real sister to him. Doyoung cares about her more than he cares about himself. He can do anything just for her. "

You do not say anything and drink your ice Americano quietly.

"Stay strong. Tell me if anything goes wrong. I am his brother, as you know although he does not really listen to me."

You smile bitterly.