Chapter 3: the busride home

Craigs pov:

Schools over now and i'm on the bus home, I would walk but i'm to fucking lazy.

The bus is starting to take off when theres a knock at the door, the bus driver opens the door and the familiar spazy blonde came running in. " GAH I-i'm sorry! I d-didn't mean t-to stop the bus!, i just really n-needed to g-get on!" Tweek mumbles the bus driver just looks at him " god fucking damn it JUST GET IN THE FUCKING BACK AND SIT DOWN! " she screams " GAH! "

He runs over to the seats and tries to find a seat quickly.

He sees me and walks over, " can I s-sit here? M-most of the seats are taken and the other s-seats have people I don't k-know " he laughs abit nervous, I look at him and slightly smile.

I flip off " no. "

" GAH! O-okay..." he goes to walk away buy I grab his hand" tweek it was just a joke." " o-oh T-thank god! " he smiles " u-um could you move y-your back p-pack so I can sit?" He asks
" yeah sure. " I reply and move it to the front of my legs, he sits and truns around abit red, I wonder what's wrong? Before I can say something Tweek speaks " u-um c-craig....I h-have o-one more thing t-to ask.."

" yeah? What is it? "

" u-um...w-why are you s-still holding m-my hand..."

I look down, and see that i'm still holding his hand, I feel my face heat up, I let go almost immediately " s-sorry tweek I uh just uhh-" tweek interrups me " it's o-okay craig" he blushes a deep red, He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

I didn't mean to hold his hand that long, I just got so used to it, when we were 'together' we would hold hands all the time, I miss it now that I think about it, a lot.

I look out the window so he can't see my face, damnit why did I do that??? Sure it felt good but I just made it really fucking awkward.

Silence is now between use, i'm still looking out the window, I feel my face cool down abit so i think its agood time to trun back to tweek, I look back at him and he's just looking at his feet, I decide to speak " tweekers i'm sorry I didn't maen to. " I say it as monotone as I can to make it sound like it's not a big deal,

" I-it's o-okay craig " he smiles at me

Hes smiling so it is okay?

If hes smiling hes fine

Right?

Well would you look at that? another shitty chapter.

So hey I was wondering would anyone like to see tweeks pov? If so say so.

Also thanks for 20 reads already!

So anyway that's it.

Epicmagik out-