Chapter 13 Star's

Craig's pov:

Time has past and its been two hours.

I begin to walk to tweek bros.

* ~little time skip to Tweek bros~ *

I get there, and look through the window, I smile when I see all the costumers and tweeks smileing face, sure it's busy and it's hard on him, But I know he likes it. It gives him some so much to think about he can't stress over it ,

him working the register is much better then him working in the back.

Believe me i've seen it.

I take one last breath and walk in. I immediately feel the warm blast of heat from the heatters and the fresh smell of brewd coffee.

" hey tweek. " I say as I walk up to the register " h-hi craig" he says with a smile " j-just give me a s-sec and I'll be right o-out" he says truning around to walk in the back " wait hold on. " I say grabbing his sleeve " I'd like to order something first "

I say letting go of his sleeve, he then turns around and walks back over to the cash register. " w-well then what can I get f-for you sir? " I let out a chuckle " I'll take two black coffees. A Carmel latte, and one blue beary muffen " I say with outta care

" w-why so much stuff? " he asked " well one of the black coffees are for you, and the two other things are for clyde and token. "

" o-oh? "

" clyde called and and complained like a bitch so we gatta go over " I say with a sigh, tweek giggles, I love that god damn laugh. " o-okay! Y-your order will be done in afew m-minutes! " he then runs into the back and begins making our coffee.

* little time skippp *

We walk outta the shop and into the cold out doors, I immediately cringe from cold, I stick my hands in my pockets and nosle my head into my jacket, why does it have to be so damn cold? If it wornt for my car being broken down I would have drove. But instead we have to walk in this fucking cold weather!

" I-it's a b-beautiful night, don't you t-think? "

" what do you mean? It's fucking freezing out! " I yell " w-well y-yeah but j-just look at the sky " I then look up and let out alittle bit of air except my mouth, tweek was right the sky looked beautiful.

It was full of star's and the moon was huge, I could have stared at it for hour's.

But unlike the star's I have a place to go, I then look back down and look at tweek " I guess " I say not caring, I then garb his sleeve and pull him along " come on clyde and token are waiting. "

" b-but craig t-the star's! "

" there JUST stars tweek. You'll see them again tomorrow night. "

But I won't lie.

They won't be as beautiful as tonight.

We then start our walk to clydes.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Look another shitty chapter,

thanks for reading this peice of shit I call chapter

It means a lot really!

Epicmagick out-
★☆★☆★☆★☆★