Inside Joke

Being the shy girl at Beacon Hills High School wasn't fun. Neither was the fact that you had developed a crush on like every lacrosse player on the high school team. Yet, after a while, you whittled it down to one single person after a quick incident.

You were lost in your thoughts while walking through the hallway on a cool fall day. You sped up as you saw your classroom, but before you could get there, you were violently jerked backwards. When you turned to assess the situation, you found that the bottom edge of your flowy black shirt was caught in a recently closed locker.

You tugged at the fabric of your dark top, but it wouldn't budge. You knew you couldn't rip it or take it off since you wore nothing but a bra underneath. You frantically looked around behind you.

A boy in a lacrosse jersey with the number 24 was walking away, and you yelled, "Hey!! Hey, number 24!! Dark haired lacrosse player! Your locker... NUMBER 24!!"

Your cries for help were drowned out as people looked over and laughed at your situation. Everyone began to hurry to class as the bell rang, but that didn't stop some from taking pictures of you. You looked down as your cheeks began to turn rosy in embarrassment.

"(Y/N), what happened?"

The strong male voice caught your attention, and your head snapped up to see a boy scattering and shooing off the gawking crowd. The curly headed lacrosse player looked over at you, and your breath caught in your throat.

"Um, hi...Isaac, right? Yeah, one of the lacrosse players closed his locker while I was walking by, and I kinda got a little stuck."

Isaac smirked and nodded before he strode away. You tilted your head in confusion as the late bell rang, but soon Isaac returned with number 24 in tow.

"Stiles, look at the scene before you. This is NOT how you get girls."

Stiles ran up to his locker while rambling, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! This is terrible! I wasn't trying to hit on you, please forgive me. Even though you're attractive I wouldn't try and get a girl by-"

He yanked the door open and you stumbled away as you were freed. Isaac chuckled a bit and waved, "Sorry about him; he's a handful. Have a good day, (Y/N), and if anyone tries to talk bad about what just happened, you tell me."

You blushed and smiled as Isaac and Stiles walked away, but you heard a tad bit of their odd conversation,

"The twins...stalking Scott...fight?"

You tilted your head and looked at their retreating figures as your hand hovered over the door knob to your classroom. You didn't know any other twins other than your brothers, Ethan and Aiden. They were always out partying and would never tell you what they were doing, even though you were just a year under them.

These two nice looking lacrosse players couldn't be planning to fight your brothers, right? You knew that Ethan and Aiden were badass, especially since you knew that they were werewolves. These two little high school boys would be mauled if they even tried to push them.

Nevertheless, you thought about it for the rest of the day. You couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

~~~

A few days later, while you were eating dinner in the kitchen alone, your brothers burst through the front door. They looked murderous and ready for action. You stood up and walked over to them, "Hey, HEY, don't ignore me this time!!"

Aiden sighed and spun around, "What, (Y/N)?! We don't have long, so what do you want?"

You flinched at the harshness of his voice and frowned, "I was just wondering what y'all were so mad about. Is that a crime?"

Ethan strode out of his room and tossed a T-shirt to Aiden, "It's werewolf business, little sis, so you wouldn't understand."

You crossed your arms and glared at them as Aiden stripped off his old shirt to put on the new one. Without thinking, you blurted, "Well, why are you stalking Scott? Are you going to fight skinny, defenseless teenage boys?"

They both froze and stared at you in shock. At the same time, they asked, "Excuse me?"

You shrugged and crossed your arms, happy to get their attention, "Two of my friends were talking about it. I'd rather not have them killed by your anger issues. Tell me where and why you're going to fight them."

Ethan recovered from his shock first and walked up until he stood face to face with you. Or, well, face to chest. You had to look up to him, so he leaned down to be eye to eye, "You don't have that many friends. Who are you talking about?"

You smirked, "I won't talk until you do."

Aiden grunted, "Gosh, we're going to an abandoned mall with our Alpha pack to fight other werewolves. We've been told to watch Scott because he's the True Alpha. Then, Isaac took our bike inside and we got in trouble a few days ago. We finally get a chance to fully fight them!"

You tensed at the mention of Isaac's name, and Ethan laughed, "So THAT'S who you're friends with? Trust me, I'll kill him if I get the chance."

You pushed Ethan back, "Don't you dare!! You leave Isaac alone or you'll have to answer to me!"

Aiden narrowed his eyes, grabbed your wrist, and dragged you over to the stairs. He motioned to Ethan, and he tossed over a chain. Aiden quickly and skillfully tied your wrists to the banister while you kicked and screamed.

Ethan and Aiden backed away and walked out the door. Before he closed it, Ethan yelled, "Don't go anywhere until we get back!" Their laughter was cut off by the slamming of the front door and the click as it was locked.

You pulled at your restraints, but it only made them tighter. To your dismay, the tears started flowing. After losing both of your parents, it had been hard to live with your brothers. Yet, despite their cruelty sometimes, you still loved them.

They hadn't done something so mean before, and you were scared for Isaac. You sat down on a nearby stair and lowered your face while the crying intensified. You felt hopelessly useless.. And alone.

Part 2 coming soon

Aiden or Ethan? Comment your favorite!