Together

K elly POV

I woke up to hear my phone ringing. I finally found it in the bed next to me.

"Hey Sissy." I answered.

"What's wrong?" Vanessa asked concerned.

"Ill tell you later, I don't wanna say it over the phone."

"Ok but don't think I will forget but anyways where you at? I m at your dorm now."

"That's part of the story. Ill meet you in class."

"Ok I'm leaving your dorm. See you in class." She hung up. I got out of Chris bed putting on my shoes. I saw Chris still asleep on the couch so I left a note telling him 'thank you'. I walked back to my dorm taking a quick shower then getting dressed. The moments from last night kept replaying in my head. I was almost raped by old men. I'm still a virgin. But everyone think I'm not just because I'm a party girl. My mom even think I lost it already even tho I tell her I'm still a virgin. The only person who really believe and know I'm still a virgin is Vanessa.

I grabbed up my charger, phone, keys, and school books heading towards my class.

"Kelly!" I heard my name being called. I looked back and it was my no good ex boyfriend Hanson. I turned back around and kept walking towards my class. "You look good." Hanson caught up to me. He looked me up and down rubbing his hands together. "When you gonna stop playing and get back with me?" I shook my head.

"Never." I said without looking at him. "You cheated on me!" I started to get mad all over again.

"Cuz you wasn't giving up no pussy. I have needs and you wasn't providing that so I went out and got it myself."

"Dude your full of..." I was cut off by him pushing me up against the wall. "get off of me." He rubbed his part on me.

"You know you want me." He smiled his wicked smiled."

"No I don't! I have a boyfriend his names Chris!" I lied but not fully.

"Quick lying!" He clenched jaw. "You haven't had a boyfriend since me so come on stop playing and come bac..."

"Aye little nigga imma need you to get you hands and dick off my girl!" I heard Chris voice boom. I looked over at him and he look so good in his football gear on and his helmet in his left hand.

"So you date a football player?" Hanson asked

"Yeah she do." Chris pulled me to him answering for me. "Stay away from my girl." Chris grabbed my hand as we walked away. "So I'm your boyfriend!" Chris smirk with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh What?"

"I heard you say I have a boyfriend his name is Chris."  He mocked me. "That's how I knew you was over there." He smiled.

"Well you said I was your girl to so you cant act all innocent." We was now in front of my class.

"Well you are so." He looked at my lips and back up at my eyes. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded. His lips was soft and plump. "Ill see you later I have to get to practice." He pulled me into a tight warm hug. I nodded as he pulled away walking away. I walked into class and found my seat next to Vanessa.

"So why you smiling from ear to ear? Is it because of Chris?" Vanessa nudged me.

"Shut up Nessa but yeah he said I'm his girl now."

"Awwe good for you." She hugged me. As the teacher walked in and classed begun. 

//\\//\\//\\//\\//