In A Cell

Kelly POV

Me and Vanessa is currently sitting in holding jail cell. Long story short, While me and Nessa was beating that thirsty hoe up we were pulled away by two security guards. The female said that we attacked her which we did then he took us to the police station where we are currelty sitting with some other people. There is a old lady looking like she fed up with everyone and everything. Then it is a teenage girl wearing what I like to call a prostitute clothing. and last but not least it was a big he she woman. She look like a man because he she had a lot of tattoos all over her face and arms but you could tell she was a female because she had boobs. And lastly it was me and Nessa looking like we just stole some candy and got caught.

"Vanessa Young and Kelce Fuller." A female guard came and called us by our government names. "Yall have been released on bail." She said as we walked out behind her. We saw Brandon and Chris waiting on us. I guess the bailed us out. Me and Nessa looked at eachother then shook our heads.

"Ill call you later Kelly." Nessa hugged me and walked out the station with Brandon.

I looked over at Chris and kept walking.

"Wooh, wooh. Where you going?" Chris stopped me.

"Home, If that means taking the bus then ill take the bus. But I don't want to go with you." I told him straight up.

"What the fuck did I do?" Chris looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Why the fuck was she all in yo face talking to you?" I throw a question back at him.

"She was wondering what the results was, If I was the father or not. I aint talked to her so she aint know." Chris told me.

"Oh" Was all I could say because I thought it was more to it.

"Just because yo last boyfriend broke yo heart don't mean I'm do the same. Not all guys are dogs so stop trying to make me one!" Chris yelled at me.

He had a point. I was trying to catch him before I found out by someone else.

"I'm sorry, I just have trust issues." Ishook my head feeling bad.

"I can see." He walked off.

'Fuck I messed up my relationship.' I thought as I started to walk off.

"Get in the car." Chris pulled up in front of me.

I hopped in his car not really wanting him to look at me. 'He must hate me.' I looked out the window.

"Kelly I'm sorry I yelled at you. I just wanted you to know I would never want to purposely hurt you." Chris grabbed my hand with his free one.

"I'm sorry for trying to accuse you."

"I can understand why because you had bad relationships in the past but just know that I'm your future and your mines." Chris pulled up at our college campus.

I went to my dorm and Chris went to his. He told me he would be over later on.

I walked into my dorm and it was quiet and dark. Pam must be out. I walked into my room taking a shower washing my body. I just let the hot water hit my body. After a while I got out drying off then I put on my peach scented lotion I put on some boy shorts underwear and my sports bra. I then found some basketball shorts I left off a shirt since it was slightly hot and since I was just going to bed anyways. I laid on my bed calling up Nessa.

"Nessa I had it all wrong." I said as soon as she answered her phone.

"Had what wrong?" she wondered

"That female we beat up. She was just wondering if Chris was the father or not because she didn't see the results. So we beat ha ass for nothing." I chuckled.

"Not for nothing we just showed her we don't play games."

"Girl I didn't know you had it in you to beat a bitches ass." I laughed.

"Me either." Nessa laughed. "But Kelly my dad called and told me to tell you that we have to be at his house on sunday so he can meet Chris and Brandon and he said bring your mom brothers and sisters too. But I got to go Brandon being a cry baby saying I never give him my attention just you. But I love you sis."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone.

I laid in bed until I heard a knock on my door. I got up thinking it was Chris so I just opened the door. Sadly it wasn't and it was my sorry ass ex boyfriend.

"Damn if I knew you answer the door half naked then I would knock on your door everyday." He smiled a wicked smile. 

"Get the fuck away from my dorm room." I tried shutting my door but he put his foot in my door way. "Gone! What the fuck do you want?" I looked at him confused.

"I want you don't you get it." He pushed his way into my dorm. He sat on my couch getting confrontable.

"Get the fuck out before I call security." I said as calm as I could.

"No need for that." He stood up. He stumbled over to me pulling me down on the ground with him on top of me. I smelled liquor on his breath so I new he was drunk. 

"Get off of me!" I yelled as he pulled down my pants. "Your drunk your going to regret doing this when you sober up." I tried convincing him to stop.

"I already regret losing you." He kissed my neck.

I tried pushing him off of me. I kicked and screamed but it seem as my screams are muffled.

"Shut up." Hanson said against my neck harshly. He stuck his hand down my boy shorts.

I shut my eyes tight. Praying this will all be over soon.

'God please save me.'  started my prayer off.

'Why is this happening to me again?'

Kelly and Nessa beat up that female for no reason!! Bahaha Oh Well....

Kelly going through it again. Will she be saved or will she be raped for the seconded time, or will it be like the time when she was almost raped by the old men and get saved by Chris?......

Sorry for Mistakes and typos.

Vote and comment please

-Kyah