여섯

sitting on the back of the police car, dahyun rested her head on hansol's shoulder, starring off into the distance- heading to hansol's house.

"thanks for bailing me out." hansol bluntly said, starring off into the distance with dahyun, his face covered in scrapes, bruises, and dried out blood with a busted lip. "do you think our preference college would accept us in this state?" he bit down his bottom fractured lip.

"i would hope so." dahyun forcing a smile, knowing her answer.

/

hansol gradually lie down shirtless on his bed whereas dahyun sat up on the bed, pouring rubbing alcohol on a rag- gently compressing the rag against hansol's scrapes and placing ice packs on hansol's discolorations.

"i'm glad seungkwan had to stop the party after the police came." she said softly.

"jeon fucking bohyuk." hansol grumbled, whilst dahyun compressed the rag on his gruesome shoulder wound, the wound from a broken alcohol bottle.

/

hansol woke up from his nap; he maundered on about coveting to confer bohyuk a broken wrist for touching dahyun. he moved his hand to edge of the bed, certain if dahyun was present. once he detect nothing, he got up cautiously- whimpering in pain, placing his hand on his wounded shoulder; the bandage covering the wound.

hansol rubbed his eyes, removing the morning sand. he looked around his bedroom, placing his feet on the floor; the bedroom walls had angst messages written in cheap lipstick; the messages infer dahyun deciding to separate from him because they were both becoming distant.

hansol stepped on an open envelope, feeling skeptical that the envelope was the justification she had split with him. he grasped for the envelope, extracting the piece of paper- reading the document attentively.