Fight In School

So I walked in school oh did I tell you my school is the most bum ass school? I met up with Ashley and walked to class Bianca was appsent ( Also this is Jaylah Pov). So I walked in class and a group of bitches starting staring at us like tf. Ashley said dont pay them any mind but I was still mad then I said Tf u looking at. One of the girls tried to swing at me but missed so then of course Ashley punched her ( She always got my back) then the other girl smacked her so we started fighting. Mrs. Howard my teacher came in and tried to brake it up but she couldnt. So she called 2 security and they broke us up. Me and Ashley were called to the office and as always she got away because like I told you she innocent but she will cut you up.

Principle: I am just furious with you Jaylah Ashley you can go but Jaylah stay here.

So then she left and I was in the office mad.

Principle: Your suspended for 2 days.

Me: For What

Principle: You realize you beat the girls up bad right?

Me: Yeah but they swung at me first

Principle: So what

Me: Oh Ok

Since that I left Since the principle didnt call my mom. But I also noticed something. While I was fighting I saw this cute boy 👀 Im provably not going to meet him though.

???: JAYLAH!!

I turn around to see Ashley

Me: Hey arent u supposed to be in class?

Ashley: yeah but im just wondering the halls until the bell rings

Me: oh ok me too

*20 minutes later
school bell rings*
Me and Ashley: Finally!!

Ashley: You wanna go to the mall tomorrow?

Me: Sure

Hey Loves I hoped you enjoyed this chapter so like it and share it💜😘