xiii. The End

1.3
The End

I get back to the house after puking for a long time. It's only me and Twiz because Joker is still doing stuff. Probably throwing innocent people off a building. How can I love this guy?

I am okay after a little while but I have to pee so I shoo Twiz out and I pee. I do something else before opening back up the door.

I show Twiz the "something else" and his eyes become wide. He pulls me into his bedroom and we both sit down on the edge of his bed.

"What are you going to do?" he asks.

"I don't know."

"You have to tell him."

"Not in the middle of him basically trying to start a war!" I yell. "I'll think about it."

"You have to do it by tomorrow morning," he tells me, ignoring the fact I just screamed at him. "Because tomorrow he's basically going on a suicide mission to try and get Harley out of jail."

I take a deep breath and sit back down. "I said I will think about it. I'm going to bed. Night, Twiz."

"Night, P.

-----

I wake up late. And I still have no idea what exactly my plan is. I guess I just have to tell Joker.

I get up and go to the living room. No one.

Twiz isn't in his room. Joker isn't in his. Red and Mac aren't in their's. Where is everyone?

I find a note on the kitchen, making me happy. Until I read it.

P,

You are too late. Sorry. I tried waking you up but you wouldn't wake up and I thought I shouldn't roll you around like I usually do.

But Joker, the guys, and me are all going to get Harley. I suggest you just wait until we get back. If we come back.

I'm really sorry you're in this position. But it'll all be over in the matter of monthes.

Love from,

Twizzel My Nizzle

I crumble up the paper and throw it away. Joker is going to get himself killed and it's all for dumb Harley.

So I sit on the couch and wait...

And wait.....

And wait......

And wait........

And wait......

I'm still waiting.......

And wait.......

Until finally Twiz, Red, Mac, and a couple other clowns rush through the door covered in blood. I look behind them. But that's it. No Joker or Harley.

"What happened?" I ask, my stomach churning.

Red points at the couch were I've sat for the past hours.

I go back to sit and Twiz says "This is a long story."

-----

Twiz's POV

Joker gathers us all up into the van. We are all wearing our clown masks, Joker in his dumb makeup. If he dies tonight I swear Nina is going to be heartbroken. Especially in her condition.

I sit next to Red and a guy named Private. He's the Joker's main dude. And across from us is After, a guy I beat at Mario Kart.

We drive for a while and I was the stupid one to ask "So, ummmm, why are we trying to save Harley exactly?"

"Shut up, Twizzler, and stick to the plan."

Seriously, how can Nina like him?

I roll my eyes and wait. I hope Nina finds my note I left her. I tried waking her up but she wouldn't budge.

We arrived to the jail and Joker went in first. Then pairs of us.

I am one of the last ones in so I don't know exactly how it went down but I heard shooting and Joker disappeared into fucking thin air.

I ran and tried looking for him. It's dumb of me but I needed to for my best friend.

After a while of looking and not finding him or Harley, I went back to where we came from to find basically all of the guys dead besides Mac, Red, After, and another guy named Orin, who doesn't speak any more than Mac.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

Private has another set of keys and drives us back.

In the car, Red says Mac knows where Joker is. But since Mac can't talk he wrote it down.

Joker got shot in the head and got taken to a small room with a lot of other people with guns. Harley was never in there but Joker thought she was.

Nina is going to die when she hears this news.

-----

Phantom AKA Nina's POV

I listen to the whole story. Even though Twiz would tell one part, then Red would tell a part, then After, then, who I found out name was Private, would say a part Twiz didn't know, then a guy who can't talk named Mac would gester with his hands and they would add another part.

Anyway, turns out Joker isn't coming back.

I feel the tears burn down my cheeks and Twiz tries to comfort me. Red turns on the TV and the News claims "the Joker is, in fact, dead." and they have proof.

I immediately jump up and rush to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

My stomach turns. And the baby inside does too.

-----

This chapter I pretty much left the same. Oh well.
Don't forget to vote and comment!