How signs control their emotions

Gemini: Gemini's can control their emotions very well. They are great at masking their true feelings and showing whichever side of them is the most convenient at the time. They have what appears to be a 'suck it up and get over it' attitude on the outside, especially with other people.

Libra: A Libra is often perceived as very unfeeling because they don't put their emotions up for show even in the slightest. It's not that they are void of them but they want to be sure their feelings are true before they set anything in stone. They are one of the most secretive when it comes to their true feelings and it seems as though they are trite, nonchalant and cool on the outside, but there is more often then not chaos, and over analyzation of everything in their minds.

Aquarius: Aquarius appears out of the loop to other people. They are unpredictable and don't often show their true emotions to anyone they aren't close to and it is hard to know if you are even really close to them because they act pleasant and sociable with everyone.

Fire signs are honest and their emotions are up for show 24/7 because thats how they like it. Their emotions aren't overwhelming but they can be very intimidating.

Aries: Aries can control their emotions but they probably won't. They like to use anything to fuel their fire because it's exhilarating and they find a rush and "Joie De Vivre" from anything that will spice up daily life.

Leo: They want what they want when they want it. They are not going to cover their emotions because they don't really feel like they should ever have to. They are not ashamed or embarrassed by anything and they don't hesitate to let anything get in the way of their success or glory.

Sagittarius: While they are fire signs and they can get very fiery and intimidating, they are for the most part usually true to what they say and show. They can control their emotions but most of the time they don't need to even try.

The water signs are deeply emotional and will sometimes let their feelings run away with them. They won't want their emotions to come out but they most definitely will in one way or another.

Cancer: Cancers can not hide their emotions and really cannot control them (for the most part that is). Their main negative emotion is sadness. Confusion, anger and frustration all turn to sadness eventually so they will unleash their crocodile tears onto anyone who will listen.

Scorpio: A Scorpio is very emotional and though they may not be able to mask it they can certainly channel it. They have the ability to let their feelings (anger especially) be fuel for whatever they may need it for at the moment.

Pisces: Pisces are very connected to others. Of course they will have feelings of their own but they are the most empathetic of all the signs and can feel what others are feeling on a very significant level. They can control their own sadness, but when they feel sad for someone else it is very apparent.

Earth signs are solid and unchanging. Emotions will usually only be shown to people who are very close and after a very long time.

Taurus: Taurus is stubborn and doesn't want to show emotions to people. They are more concerned with their goals and ambitions and they convince themselves that there is simply no time to just feel.

Virgo: Virgo's will very rarely show their emotions unless they have a good reason for it but it all shows in their eyes while their minds are working a mile a minute. They won't show feelings unless necessary because they are always keeping up with their busy-body lives and reality.

Capricorn: Capricorn is patient and will wait to see if their emotions are real and if they have been consistent. They can control them as long as they need to with unfailing persistence and honest dedication to whatever it is they may need it for.