wedding rings and surprises

Perrie

My tears slowly fall from my cheek and rolled onto my neck as Leigh-Anne slid the silver ring onto my finger. All I could feel was the cold ring against my skin, my warm tears and the beating of my heart.

"Do you Perrie Louise Edwards take Leigh-Anne's hand in marriage?" Nialls asks, a smile on his face.

"I do." I answer as I watched Leigh-Anne's smile grow.

My hands hold hers and I slid the ring onto her finger.

"Leigh-Anne," Niall says "you may now kiss the bride."

Her lips press against mine and one last tear falls down my face. Sudden cheers come from all corners of the beach.

"Ready baby?" she asks as she gives me her hand.

I nod and put my hand in hers, walking down the platform and onto the red carpet that was spread against the sand.

I rub my fingers onto her lips, spreading icing over it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she laughed, wiping away what I had left on her face.

"You didn't tell me!" I laugh

"Tell you what?" she smiled:

"This. Everything about today!" I laugh

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I did would it?" she smiled, fixing the hair covering my eyes.

"Was this what you and Harry were talking about?," I laugh " That horrid week of no talking because of your wedding plans?" I say.

She nodded and chewed on out wedding cake "But admit it," she chuckled "you wouldn't have wanted this day any other way."

"Now that I knew what it was about," I say " then yes. I admit that I wouldn't have wanted to do anything else. Besides," I say "I like the sound of it."

"Sound of what?" she asked.

"Mrs. Perrie Louise Pinnock." I smile, pressing my lips against her soft brown cheek.