I'm back

In the dead of night a black charger followed by a U-haul drove through a small town. Not much of people out in the middle of night. The only life you can see is the people at the local bar. This small town holds a secret witch only a few humans know. Small town hayfork is home of the werewolves.

The black charger and U-haul drove
through the town. The two cars drove past a few stores and 'welcome to hayfork' sign. They turn left then right to marvel street. A few houses over they parked in front of a flat like the other houses. Four people stepped out of the cars. A girl with brown hair and not very see able natural blonde highlights, a woman with black hair, a man with brown hair, and a boy that looked like a young man. Then where the tween girl was standing a beautiful white wolf took its place. It lifted its head to the night sky letting a howl out. Only that one howl was really a message saying 'I'm back'. After a few minutes a handful of howls filled the air either saying 'welcome back' or 'I'm so happy!'. After the noises quieted down the family of four went inside the house with each one carrying a cage or two.

In the morning a few houses away a blonde girl walked outside and to the house with a black charger and u-haul in front of it. Just when she was about to knock the door swung open revealing the girl from last night. "Savanah!" the girl shouted and hugged the blonde "katelin I missed you!" savanah said hugging back. Katelin was warring skinny jeans a shoulder shirt with a tiger on it and converse that went to the knees. Savanah was warring skinny jeans to but looks warn out and ripped in few places but it was made that way and converse but the were just high-tops and a tee with the UK flag design on it. "Hey want to drive in the new charger mom just got and we should leave now cause I want to see the pack!" Katelin said with I big smile on her face "are you sure we can use it?" savanah asked "umm let me go ask but come with me!" katelin said and dragged her to the house.

Savanah's POV

Wow this house has like nothing in here. Then all the sudden I heard barking and three dogs came over to me. Foxy! little guy! and....damn I forgot the other ones name oops "SHUT UP YOU DAMN DOGS YOU KNOW HER!" I heard katelin yell from the other side of the house. I almost forgot she has six pets three cats and three dogs. I brought out my phone and saw we should get going if we want to be early "Katie we should get going!" I yell "hold on nay I have to get something you girls wait in the car!" Katie's mom Kathy yelled shes like a second mom to me I yelled ok back and Katie grabbed her stuff and started to go to the car. After Kathy dropped us off we heard the pack running over here and next thing I knew katie was down and under a dog pile. I watched as Katie was getting suffocated as I walked over to Tyler "I still can't remember her name" he said ugh he still doesn't remember? "katelin" I answered. Hmmm I feel like I'm forgetting some thing?.......AHHHHH HOW CAN I FIRGET! "LADIES GIRL TALK NOW!" I yelled well more like shouted. I feel like such an idiot I can't believe I forgot. Ugh well lets get this over with!

Normal POV

"What did you want to talk about?" Taylor asked "don't tell me you forgot what tomorrow is!" Savanah yelled. All the sudden katelin started freaking out and pacing back and forth repeating 'how could I forget!'. "Um guys I'm confused!" Jessel said "tomorrow mating week starts! and were all gonna be acting strange till we find are mate! and that also means jakes gonna become Alfa soon! oh god!" savanah said freaking out beside katelin. All the girl breathing stopped.
.
.
.
.
'Oh god no this is not happening! please not now!' was all that the girls thought when they made there way to the guys of the pack